Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Carpe Diem
1,183 Posts
Do you also have pictures of streetscenes? I like the pics but you photographed alot of buildings and i would like to see the people and streets of Dublin if you know what i mean.

Thanks for sharing them!:)

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you also have pictures of streetscenes? I like the pics but you photographed alot of buildings and i would like to see the people and streets of Dublin if you know what i mean.

Thanks for sharing them!:)
I'm too shy to take photos of strangers, but I'll try next time I'm out :)

·
Meh...
641 Posts
Why did they cover the windows with pictures of ugly people?
Those are the people that started the whole process of Irish independance from British rule, they were killed in the Easter Rising of 1916. The pub, Thomas Reeds decided to pay tribute to them by putting their faces all over the building.

·
Meh...
641 Posts

I'm not sure what this building is. Any ideas? It's in Christchurch.
This is the Dublin Corporation Building, its the home of slow bureacracy! At the front of the building, on the Liffey side, there are some interesting viking artefacts that were discovered during construction.

Great pics...keep 'em coming!

·
Banned
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
This is the Dublin Corporation Building, its the home of slow bureacracy! At the front of the building, on the Liffey side, there are some interesting viking artefacts that were discovered during construction.

Great pics...keep 'em coming!
Thanks, I actually realized that after posting. I never really approached this building from this road. I'm used to seeing it from the Liffey side.

I hope to continue to pretend to be a tourist for a while. After seven years of living here, I'm still discovering new places!

·
Banned
1,717 Posts
Fantastic show, true to life...:cheers:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts