SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone

---------------------------
The Mazi land is a complete city and its slogan is (Beauty ... Clean…Security). Mazi Land is located in the west side of the Dohuk City (across to Zari Land project) and occupy area of (120000m²). This commercial and residential project is designed with the most modern building methods and with special specifications (super special) of security and comfort. We participate with solidarity in this project in hope to serve people of this region and increase the development movement in Kurdistan region with the God’s help.
Mazi Land consists of (4) main Sections:

The First Section: which called (Mazi PLUS) and it’s the largest part of the project that offer services to all people of that region. This area includes a massive commercial complex which builds with the latest designs and run according to a modern technical administration system. This building project will be built in area of (50000 m²) which consists of (4) stories building that include many markets of ready cloth made, household needs, cabinets and furniture that mad with international brands as well as designated places for playing games, restaurants, café, cinema, hairdressing salon and beauty, photo shops and studios and laundry …ETC with large basement garage.

The Second Section: Residential apartments project which consist of (600) residential unit build with latest international class styles and has (6) different model and area that range between (110 m² - 280 m²) for each apartments. These apartments projects includes 12 vertical apartments building which each one has 12 stories. There will be (3) elevators with (2) special stares available in each building. These apartment are designed with very special style for very special people (VIP) who looking for comfort and quietness. The apartment’s walls builds with building material that has specification of insulating and resistant to heat and humidity. There are two parking spots for two cars with one storage room allocated for each apartment unit. Also each apartment building will have hall for events such (enjoyment or sorrows) as well as green area and gardens. These apartments will has check point in the gate to prevent the strangers to get in the building complex without permission.

The Third Section: (Jeweler’s shops): this project consists of special group of shops build on high standard of durability and high taste for the sale, goldsmith and valuable metals. This project will be conceder as new market for jewelers in Dohuk city.

The Fourth Section (Cars Dealers): This part of Mazi Land project consists of a group of show rooms of famous international brand vehicles. This section builds with special design style art which decorates the front side of residential building.

-----------------

The Mall

:)

·
2,804 Posts
wow, now that looks impressive, inshalla we can see more projects like these in the near future, btw the mall looks remarkable, *knock on wood* :D

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Very good construction update .............I think Duhok is part of Khurdistan.......Can any one tell me how Khurdistan is separate country or is a part of Iraq or its have own government or what ? ......it is just for my knowledge purpose ...no politics please.....

·
Registered
20 Posts
Very good construction update .............I think Duhok is part of Khurdistan.......Can any one tell me how Khurdistan is separate country or is a part of Iraq or its have own government or what ? ......it is just for my knowledge purpose ...no politics please.....
yes >> Duhok is a governorate in kurdistan region of iraq ( northern iraq )

no . it's not separate its still a part from iraq but it is a federal region and its have its own government >>>> NO POLITICS :)

you can now form the KRG ( Kurdistan Regional government ) official web site

KRG.ORG

·
عراقي
7,398 Posts
Kurdistan is made up of three provinces in northern Iraq, from total 18 Iraqi provinces. They are self administrated. It is not a separate country, it's Iraqi.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
yes >> Duhok is a governorate in kurdistan region of iraq ( northern iraq )

no . it's not separate its still a part from iraq but it is a federal region and its have its own government >>>> NO POLITICS :)

you can now form the KRG ( Kurdistan Regional government ) official web site

KRG.ORG
Quote:
Originally Posted by firoz bharmal
Kurdistan is made up of three provinces in northern Iraq, from total 18 Iraqi provinces. They are self administrated. It is not a separate country, it's Iraqi.

From my analysis ...Khurdistan is more liberal , peaceful , developing and beautiful region.....I got some idea from wikipedia and some history sites that they have suffer lots during Saddam regime inspite of that they come out very nicely......I love those people who develop themselves ignoring their difficulties......Go Kurdistan Go........Also I am aspecting same with Iraq also...being Shia (I have visited Karbala and Najaf) ...lots need to do to bring Iraq .......first Peace....then everything.......

·
عراقي
7,398 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by firoz bharmal

From my analysis ...Khurdistan is more liberal , peaceful , developing and beautiful region.....I got some idea from wikipedia and some history sites that they have suffer lots during Saddam regime inspite of that they come out very nicely......I love those people who develop themselves ignoring their difficulties......Go Kurdistan Go........Also I am aspecting same with Iraq also...being Shia (I have visited Karbala and Najaf) ...lots need to do to bring Iraq .......first Peace....then everything.......

'Peaceful and Developing', yes. Liberal NO.

Do your research my friend, your statements are out of touch with the subject of this thread.

Your better off conducting your own research, rather than derailing this thread to an Iraqi political/ethnic conversation.

If you have any questions inbox me, otherwise Google is your friend.

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
'Peaceful and Developing', yes. Liberal NO.

Do your research my friend, your statements are out of touch with the subject of this thread.

Your better off conducting your own research, rather than derailing this thread to an Iraqi political/ethnic conversation.

If you have any questions inbox me, otherwise Google is your friend.
Don't take it personal here....I got friend who say otherwise.....I am here to wish greatest ever progress for both region but first realize where is lagging.... liberal .....why?......I am sorry that this thread in not for this conversation so no more post for political by my side..........except any other development in this region......:)

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
Don't take it personal here....I got friend who say otherwise.....I am here to wish greatest ever progress for both region but first realize where is lagging.... liberal .....why?......I am sorry that this thread in not for this conversation so no more post for political by my side..........except any other development in this region......:)
Cities like slemani are very liberal, don't listen to him, but there are also conservative cities like Erbil.

·
Farewell Chalabi!
4,841 Posts
I thought Slemani was conservative and Erbil was liberal.... besides what does this have to do with the project?

·
Registered
20 Posts
updates

New updates

The Residential apartments

:)

·
dreams of Babylon rising
13,685 Posts
mall looks nice reminds me of dubai festival city.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts