Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Smile :)
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://tbg-inc.com/folio/dukhan-beach-villa-resort/
Client: IDCC

Located along a slender strip of desert beach tucked into the inlet of the Arabian Gulf, Dukhan Beach Villa Resort is a high-end luxury resort with compelling ocean views and upscale accommodations. The resort’s main clubhouse is perched above the ocean level and engages several levels of landscaped lagoons and terraces down to the beach. The lagoons connect to the dining pavilion and spa buildings and offer several areas for guests to relax and enjoy the views. A meandering road from the central pavilion connects private guest chalets, which are on raised platforms to maximize ocean views and enhance guest privacy. TBG’s scope included site programming, master planning and conceptual landscape design for the overall site. The primary components are the beach clubhouse, beach chalets, beach park and staff accommodations.

DETAILS

-Luxury resort on the Arabian Gulf in Dukhan, Qatar
-Site programming, master plan, conceptual landscape design
-Beach clubhouse, private guest chalets, beach park, staff accommodations
-Landscaped lagoons and terraces connect clubhouse, dining pavilion and spa buildings

·
Fairouzy
7,872 Posts
Honestly, this country needs to transform the Western part into a resort type area (Sharm style)! :) Very close to Saudi, will get 90% Saudi tourists.

·
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honestly, this country needs to transform the Western part into a resort type area (Sharm style)! :) Very close to Saudi, will get 90% Saudi tourists.
they are planning for so many resorts but I only know about one being under construction, which is Abu samra resort "gulf resort". I really hope they develop the west cost with projects like this one

·
كعبه الم
2,828 Posts
^^ The Abusamra resort is under construction ????

·
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^ I thought it is. I read somewhere few days ago about it but cant find it now. I might be wrong

·
Registered
889 Posts
Qataris should be able to own beach houses, not rent.
own at the pearl babe! they built it for you :D

hahaha . .actually i heard you can own near laffan right on the beach . . many ppl have there i guess . . but i think it's manfa3a 3ama or somethin like this . . . like farms ect . .so it's not really yours!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.