SkyscraperCity banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys since we have a photo forum now, spread things out a bit. here are some cbd shots i took driving through late this afternoon...

·
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are 17 KFCs, 6 Nandos, 5 Chicken lickens, 3 Hungry Lions, 2 McDonald's, 2 Steers and a whole hatchett of other places in central Durban.

In the new Mutual Mall that forms part of the upgrade and new parkade under the old mutal towers there is a Spur and Panarotti's, Milky Lane and Juicy Lucy, Mugg and Bean, McDonald's with McCafe, Levi's and number of other stores still waiting to open and being kitted out.

So take some snaps of town, as its not like everyone keeps moaning about

·
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
^^ they are very light in SA compared to KFC. But Durban CBD is the second highest concentration of KFC stores in the world

·
23,278 Posts
How's the CBD doing cleanliness-wise? Last time I was there it was scary lol. Hopefully they've got their asses into gear and spruced it up/started sprucing it up for next year?

·
22,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^ Mumbai surprisingly...

Joburg CBD is third or 4th if I remember correctly, will check

·
BITTER HEART NEVER REST
11,390 Posts
Nice, I hope owners of the newly revamped buildings will force their retail tenants to also upgrade their part. It's sad that here in Jozi City Property is the only strict one.

·
East Coast Massiv
16,647 Posts
^^you wont believe how many shops in town are doing upgrades! quite surprising to be honest, only thing thats spoiling it now is the Somalian illegals with their clone shops & steel shutters that cause an eye sore....oh yeh and the street vendors that still dont know how to use a bin!

1 - 20 of 164 Posts