Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Durban Gallery thread.
(Old one reached max. size.)

Enjoy!

·
East Coast Massiv
16,652 Posts
you ok big chief???
Yip, doing much better now, just a few pains in the back & the neck is abit sore.

Glad that you're out of hospital, DB. But if you had to be laid up for a bit, at least you had a good view!
yeh, the view was awesome! All I did was stare out the window!

·
Banned
503 Posts
I need some of those pain killers Mo....i twisted my ankle jumping around after i got drunk last weekend. :/ now i cant walk str8

·
Umhlanga
793 Posts
DB, don't worry about 'Lost'. SABoy didn't ruin too much by telling you that. We find out pretty early on in the season finale that they must get rescued, but the episode still allows for plenty of mystery. Plus, the actual rescue hasn't happened yet. (That last part will make sense when you finish season 3.)

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
finnished last night and watched "the answers" episode. Hey umhlunga who was the dead person in the paper and whos funeral jack went to?

·
Umhlanga
793 Posts
SA Boy, no one knows who the dead guy is/was. I don't have time to find it now, but if you look on Wikipedia's entry for that episode, there's a screencap taken from an HDTV broadcast. The screencap shows the obituary in Jack's hand, but the paper is crumpled, and an exact 'translation' is impossible. The obituary identifies the man as John Lantham of New York, but there's no such character (yet) on the show. I've seen speculation that Lantham is (take your pick) Ben, John Locke, Sawyer - pretty much every male character on the show. :lol: But no one knows for sure.

All I know is that I'll be happy as long as Juliet, Penny & Kate are alive. :drool:

1 - 20 of 782 Posts