SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
...........
Joined
·
25,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally I don't think these guys are going to go far...but if they do it'd be a horrible country!!


Dutch paedophiles to launch political party
By Stephanie Kennedy

Paedophiles in the Netherlands are launching a political party to lobby for a reduction in the age of consent from 16 to 12 and to legalise pornography on television.

The Charity, Freedom and Diversity party plans to officially register as a political party in the Netherlands today.

It is calling for a cut to the legal age for sexual relations to 12 wanting to eventually scrap the limit altogether.

The party says private possession of child pornography should be allowed and it will lobby for the broadcast of pornography on daytime television.

Other issues the party plans to take up include legalising sex with animals and allowing people to go naked in public.

The party's program also includes legalising all soft and hard drugs and free train travel for all.

Taken from: http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200605/s1651419.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
lol, god bless the dutch
 

·
Яandwicked
Joined
·
691 Posts
Scary part is if it wasn't for their child and animal-fucking policies I'd consider voting for them.
 

·
skyscraper connoisseur
Joined
·
6,206 Posts
I think we should start our own political party.

Australian Skyscraper Progressive Party. aka. ASPP. :D
 

·
All the way with PJK
Joined
·
921 Posts
This is what I find hilarious...

From the SMH

An opinion poll published today showed ........ 67 per cent said promoting pedophilia should be illegal

What were the other 1 in 3 thinking?! :lol:
 

·
Banned
Tremendous
Joined
·
8,579 Posts
Hmm sounds like some political propa gander possibly. Peope against the more rational things they quoted, for example drug legalisation, free train rides etc., are being lumped into the same 'category' of thinking and opinion as paedos and beastie boys.

This means the majority would never vote for ANY of THEIR ideas.

Either that or these people are just sick and put some normal stuff in to make them sound OK.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
984 Posts
Even thought the dutch are liberal on drugs, their age of consent according to wikipedia is conservative for Europe.

If they were they wanted, they would have lowered it ages ago by now (certainly before weed in cafes), but they haven't. That says something.

It is still 16.
 

·
Registered Yooser
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
They are going about it the wrong way. My aunt is a psychologist whom I've discussed the topic with before. They claim to want to educate the public on paedophilia and show them that they aren't freaks who lure kids in from the street (which is true, they don't) but when they promote things such as hard drug use, beastiality and letting sixteen year olds prostitute themselves it doesn't do any justice.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit. I'm sick of hearing the word 'paedophile' everyday, people are way too obsessed with it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
I don't get Paedophilia, why is someone getting arrested because they love someone younger? I can defintely understand if they're getting raped, but if the younger person loves the overly older person whats it matter..................
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,681 Posts
vishalt said:
lol, god bless the dutch
vishalt said:
bags Speaker's job
vishalt said:
I don't get Paedophilia, why is someone getting arrested because they love someone younger? I can defintely understand if they're getting raped, but if the younger person loves the overly older person whats it matter..................
Well that's a disturbing line of comments. Are you for real? We are talking about old men having sex with children here, little boys, sometimes even babies, what exactly don't you get?

These fookers in this party should be hauled off to the loony bin, can't say I'm surprised this story is from the Netherlands.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
nikko said:
They are going about it the wrong way. My aunt is a psychologist whom I've discussed the topic with before. They claim to want to educate the public on paedophilia and show them that they aren't freaks who lure kids in from the street (which is true, they don't) but when they promote things such as hard drug use, beastiality and letting sixteen year olds prostitute themselves it doesn't do any justice.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit. I'm sick of hearing the word 'paedophile' everyday, people are way too obsessed with it.
Firstly, I think any sexual relationship between an adult and a minor has to be banned. Even if the minor supposedly gives "consent", tHe adult is in a position of advantage, the child may not know what they are doing and can be harmed for life.

But, i think nikko is correct in that society's concern about pedophilia has become hysterical and paranoid. I remember at the train station and some kids came up to me and were making silly faces. i made silly faces back and the father rushed up, grabbed the kids away and threatened me implying i was some pedophile. What a prick.
 

·
Lacking an Akubra!
Joined
·
4,546 Posts
This is sick, Legalising the age of consent from 16 to 12, those sick bastards. I understand what Vishalt is saying, but in most cases, thats not correct, most girls the age of 12 to sixteen wouldn't even want to have relationships with older men, but anyway, that is just down right sick.
 

·
Registered Yooser
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Locke said:
Well that's a disturbing line of comments. Are you for real? We are talking about old men having sex with children here, little boys, sometimes even babies, what exactly don't you get?
Yes, we are talking about that. There is a stark difference between paedophiles and child molestors;
Kinsey-Report said:
Those who have committed sexual crimes against children, but do not meet the normal diagnosis criteria for pedophilia, are referred to as situational, opportunistic, or regressed offenders, whereas offenders primarily attracted toward children are called structured, preferential, or fixated pedophiles, as their orientation is fixed by the structure of their personality. It is estimated that only 2 to 10 percent of child sexual abuse perpetrators meet the regular criteria for pedophilia.
As for babies, Nepiophilia is totally different from paedophilia and is a paraphilia which is almost non-existent.


Locke said:
These fookers in this party should be hauled off to the loony bin
Contrary to popular belief, paedophilia isn't a mental disorder. Its actually estimated that at least a quarter of all adult men have varying degrees of attraction to younger people, whether it be platonic or sexual.
 

·
Registered Yooser
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Anton said:
Firstly, I think any sexual relationship between an adult and a minor has to be banned. Even if the minor supposedly gives "consent", tHe adult is in a position of advantage, the child may not know what they are doing and can be harmed for life.
Hmm, from what I have read, in cases of paedophile-child relationships, the older person is almost always the subservient one. When you hear about rape etc. on the TV, these are more than likely committed by situational or opportunistic offenders who usually have some kind of insecurity and try and make up for it by dominating someone else (in most cases, women or children). Personally, I don't condone nor do I abhore a relationship between an older person and a child or adolescent (I'm talking 12 years or older) primarily because there has not been any real research into the effects it has on the child (the only reseach being done on victims of opportunistic rapists).

Anton said:
But, i think nikko is correct in that society's concern about pedophilia has become hysterical and paranoid. I remember at the train station and some kids came up to me and were making silly faces. i made silly faces back and the father rushed up, grabbed the kids away and threatened me implying i was some pedophile. What a prick.
Its a real shame. There are people that genuinely like children (whether it be teachers or whatnot) who simply want to play a part in their lives and ensuring their wellbeing, some of these being paedophiles, some being just "normal" people both of which will do anything to avoid harm toward the child. But with the hysterics of today, kids aren't allowed to hve role models, its like they have to be shunned away and all innocence is lost.

However, people's ignorance cannot be solely blamed. I can say that I thought the same way until I talked to my aunt and met a self-proclaimed paedophile. I simply took in what the media said and accepted it. Its an aspect of society which has been around since Ancient Greece where it was common practice and before those times. I think more education and productive discussion (as opposed to lynch mob meetings) would be beneficial to stop the needless hysteria which has occured as of late.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Locke said:
Well that's a disturbing line of comments. Are you for real? We are talking about old men having sex with children here, little boys, sometimes even babies, what exactly don't you get?
Well yeah who are you to judge that though? Some 13 year old chick might just happen to fall in love with a 40 year old guy?

Like I said there's a huge difference when they love each other and when there's forced sex (rape) involved..
 

·
Sydney: World's best city
Joined
·
40,696 Posts
They are sick minded people. I hope they are banned!!!!!

This would suggest that it is OK for Padeophiles and Child Molesters to have sex with children. It would only lead to further abuse of children, and it will go unchecked because the law allows for it. Children will only be at greater risk of harm, even if the law allows for it. and To do that would be in breach of the UN convention on the Rights of the Child!!!!! The Childs interest must be put first when passing laws on young people.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
try looking over the other side of the fucking fence?
 

·
Registered Yooser
Joined
·
1,456 Posts
Fabian said:
They are sick minded people. I hope they are banned!!!!!

This would suggest that it is OK for Padeophiles and Child Molesters to have sex with children. It would only lead to further abuse of children, and it will go unchecked because the law allows for it. Children will only be at greater risk of harm, even if the law allows for it. and To do that would be in breach of the UN convention on the Rights of the Child!!!!! The Childs interest must be put first when passing laws on young people.

I beg to differ. Primarily because you don't have any evidence to prove that children are at risk of abuse.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top