Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter is early this year! Also in the City of Zwolle, The Netherlands (Holland). The first pictures are from november 28, taken along the river with its new Red Bridge (opening in 2012), no snow yet, but cold as a mawfakka! The second pictures are from today (december 2) with a lot of snow and that kind of things around 16.00/17.00, these pics were taken around our central train station.

I hope you enjoy the pics :)

:)

·
Registered
958 Posts
Here in the midlands of England we're getting off quite lightly compared with other parts of the UK and a lot of Europe. It's very cold though.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Those pics come to my mind my favorite children tv serie when I was child. Alfred J.Kwak... it was so different I watched it 15 years ago and still remember.

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
December 3, CITY CENTER

HEy thanks Everybody for the nice responses! :)

Today it was Sunny, sun and snow, in Holland, is not very likely to happen. So i HAD to take a few pictures!
The following are taken in the Medieval center of Zwolle. (i will start uploading more on page 2 for loading time sake, so keep responding ;)

Frozen canal

Built in 1407, the famous Sassenpoort (sassen-gate), part of the old defencewall. Its listen catagorie 1 in Hollands list of important monumental buildings

Just a view on a few buildings and spires in the city center.

Notice a watertower in the right background, and cranes behind that. They are building Hollands biggest regular hospital over there.

Looking the other way, with the Peperbus (pepper-can :D..shit i didn't come up with that :D) sticking out, completed in the year 1463.

keep checking for more :)

·
Banned
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
^^
Thanks :) Actually December 1 we had the coldest feeling day ever recorded up to -20 because of the icecold winds. Actual temperature was about minus 8 here i think. Its getting less cold now (for the moment).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts