SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings to all members, I wanted to share with you the largest and Biggest mall in East Africa, the design and supervision by the company Eng. Adnan Saffarini office, and this project is the first work for them in Kenya,The project site area in Eastleigh-Nairobi ,a six-story,and three-storey underground parking capacity of 700 cars, and the total construction area of 62,000.

·
Veteran
3,369 Posts
Greetings to all members, I wanted to share with you the largest and Biggest mall in East Africa, the design and supervision by the company Eng. Adnan Saffarini office, and this project is the first work for them in Kenya,The project site area in Eastleigh-Nairobi ,a six-story,and three-storey underground parking capacity of 650 cars, and the total construction area of 60,000.

the link for the website does not work.Do you have any renders or a source where we can read up on the project?

·
Still Comin' Out Strong
16,191 Posts
Greetings to all members, I wanted to share with you the largest and Biggest mall in East Africa, the design and supervision by the company Eng. Adnan Saffarini office, and this project is the first work for them in Kenya,The project site area in Eastleigh-Nairobi ,a six-story,and three-storey underground parking capacity of 650 cars, and the total construction area of 60,000.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :uh::uh::uh::bow::uh::bow::bow::bow:
:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:
:banana: :pepper: :banana: :pepper:

I am speechless..but yeah, I went to the site and their projects look nice but there are no details whatsoever, and the links to certain areas doesn't work.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
This site is under construction, but the company is internationally known, There are projects the company has designed and supervised has a reputation, such of this project like the tallest residential building in the world (The Princess Tower - Dubai )
http://www.tameer.net/projects/princess_tower.asp

The second tallest residential building (Elite Residence - Dubai )
http://www.tameer.net/projects/elite_residence.asp

And other global projects, there are some projects the company is now in the process of design for some customers in Nairobi and Mombasa ......

·
Mutu ya Chuma.
43,873 Posts

This is what we call, Tressss Kitoko.

Beautiful :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Where is Matt? he should be seeing this.

·
Registered
229 Posts
DAMN!!! now that's one hell of a good design, but like Amboseli Daima says, the roads will be the biggest let down, i hope the government does something about that as well!

·
Registered
17,043 Posts
Looks like the first "proper" large Western mall in EA. (I dont consider the rest to be "proper" malls like we have in the West).

·
Registered
5,740 Posts

wow ! the render make it look huge i love the deisgn

·
美国: Rep KE
3,602 Posts

That's a great piece of art esp for Eastleigh considering the cluttered traditional business bazaars, I like the embossed windows; the symmetrical balance and the outdoors adverising are stunning. One Question when is the construction due?

Where is Matt? he should be seeing this.
Well.. according to Matt if its not in Luanda it ain't happening.:lol:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
goes well with Clove Tea
114 Posts
I looked in that file... its a bunch of images of malls from all over the world. Anyway, doesnt sound like this project is ready to commence any time soon. And what do you mean by '60000'?? 60000 sq m or sq ft? If its 60000 sq m, I'd refuse to believe it, as that would be over twice the size of Westgate. If its 60000 sq ft, errr that is not the largest mall in EA by any stretch. Parking for 650 cars? Westgate has 700 spaces. Also, the location: Eastleigh? An upmarket mall is not gonna work there, unless you're planning a typical Somali-style down to mid-market mall

1 - 20 of 71 Posts