SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
IT City Planner
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stockport County FC launch public consultation on proposals to expand and improve Edgeley Park.
The long-term aspirations of Stockport County Football Club take a significant step forward today with the launch of a public consultation inviting views on proposals to expand and improve the stadium at Edgeley Park.
The consultation, which is the first of two phases, will include consultation events for local residents and Club supporters to come and view the emerging plans and speak to the project team.
The plans, which follow the Club’s vision to return to the Championship, include a phased approach to investing in infrastructure, to ensure sustainable growth.

Detail

·
IT City Planner
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Stockport County FC launch public consultation on proposals to expand and improve Edgeley Park.
The long-term aspirations of Stockport County Football Club take a significant step forward today with the launch of a public consultation inviting views on proposals to expand and improve the stadium at Edgeley Park.
The consultation, which is the first of two phases, will include consultation events for local residents and Club supporters to come and view the emerging plans and speak to the project team.
The plans, which follow the Club’s vision to return to the Championship, include a phased approach to investing in infrastructure, to ensure sustainable growth.

View attachment 3858017

Detail

Existing state

·
IT City Planner
4,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This isn't under construction so needs moving to the Manchester Metro Area forum. Although I would say simply posting this in the Stockport thread would be more apt.
I agree move it into that Forum
But do not agree it goes in the one giant Stockport thread (Stockport as a town of 300,000 is worthy of more than just one thread)
I have renamed it however to fit the standard used elsewhere

1 - 5 of 5 Posts