SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My bike tour has been delayed for a bit due to work, so I'll post these panos I took from McNally on monday night. Enjoy!

I posted this guy on my Deviantart account (http://gyroid.deviantart.com), so that's why it's got the border and text.

Here's the rarely seen skyline on the south bank of the river valley. The cranes are working on various projects at the University of Alberta.

Closeup of the main skyline. (Telus Tower is a bit warped :))

Now for EVERYTHING! :D (over 30 images, some of downtown is a bit skewered)

Here's a bonus one for you guys, I didn't use the tripod for this one, so you'll have to excuse the quality of it. The view from my front doorstep:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Thanks so much!
I'm going back this weekend in the daytime to take a nice evenly exposed one. :)
Maybe there won't be a nasty rain cloud hanging around either.

Oh, and itom, I emailed you over at SSP about my registration not working, is that kind of thing in your powers as a mod? I know SSP has a much bigger Edmonton community, and it's killing me that I can't post over there. Or perhaps you could link me to the admin's profile over there, so that I may email that person directly. I've sent 4 emails to the support thing at the bottom of the page and not one response.

·
Registered
66 Posts
nice man. wow, your camera must have a powerful zoom. i love the giant pano of everything. i love how edmonton's shyline is kind of spread out. DT, university, NSdrive, JP area and oliver. sometimes i wish everything was all clumped into DT for a super skyline. but meh, it's what makes edmonton, well, edmonton. nice.

maybe us edmonton guys (from SSP and SCF) can get together one day for a super edmonton photo day.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
cool pic, the second to last one was awesome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts