SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Educational/Laboratory facility. 26 floors tall.

Currently being discussed by city architects, waiting for approval. What I like about it is also that it's on "Peremohy boulevard" where several more highrises are suppose to be built and some are already there.

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
- No, I didn't. Maybe I should.

- And yes it does look like Gazprom tower in Moscow, hehe

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It will take some time to even catch up with Warsaw. They are clearly and solidly ahead for now. We have many highrises, but no clusters. And no true skyscrapers. But when we do get our true skyscraper, it won't be something 40 floors.. it will be 70 :)

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
in many terms Kyiv is ahead, Warsaw lacks nice small architecture that you can find in the capital of Ukraine, I would rather say that Warsaw should be complexed

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Perhaps, but still your skyscrapers are fantastic.

While we have these highrises that look like topped out skyscrapers :(

And soon this guy:

·
insatiable
309 Posts
I must say that Kyiv really has some really nice smaller buildings with nice architecture. Warsaw lacks these and I am actually quite dissapointed with some highrises such as Lucka City and new Hilton (from drawings) in Warsaw but I mean Rondo 1 which IMO is one of the nicest skyscrapers in Europe really compensates for it.

·
Torontonian 4ever
9,891 Posts
Hahahaah

These people must suck, look no audience.:D

Other than that, I love that project, reminds me slightly of the Metro centre here in Toronto.

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:laugh: maybe they're just practicing!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
trashy, looks like Gazprom-tower in Moscow

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
We should create Kiev vs Warsaw thread, it should be a worthy Battle.
IMO, Warsaw has taller buildings and developed skyline, but Kiev has so many more hi-rises and is more dense.

·
Registered
4,340 Posts
sOmeOne said:
We should create Kiev vs Warsaw thread, it should be a worthy Battle.
IMO, Warsaw has taller buildings and developed skyline, but Kiev has so many more hi-rises and is more dense.
Thread Warsaw vs Kiev could be very interesting

·
Banned
29,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Perhaps just a friendly exchange of pics of both cities in a single thread, instead of a battle ;)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts