Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know about you but me i love skiing and im really pissed of that if i want to go and ski in good conditions with good infastructure i have to go to austria and make austrians even richer... :bash: Why can't they just build a good ski resort in Poland and why do all projects have to end up blocked and tied down in court cases, then because the investor cant be bothered with the hassle he goes south to SLovakia, Czechia, bulgaria or some other place..
I want people to express their views in this subject and post all news regarding investments and new Resorts. How do you Czechs and Slovaks get around the Ecologists???????

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
My first piece of news is that a new Station ski station which is meant to be built in Piwniczna is currently being delayed because of the town of piwniczna is seing whether or not the company has the money to do the investment and guess what Ecologists are protesting, just to add they are preparing a court case to block the ski investment (source www.narty.pl)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i have some good news also in Bukowina Tatrzanska they have started building the Largest Geothermal Aquapark in the Tatra region there will be 12 different pools indoor and outdoor the investment will cost around 20 million euro. :cheers: :cheers:

The same type of investment is being prepared in Bialka tatrzanska and there is a plan to connect Bialka and Bukowina into one big Ski attraction :cheers:

under the masterplan created by the councilors the area will also get; a large hotel and conference centre, a entertainment multiplexs with bars and clubs and a lift connecting male ciche to Bukowina through Zgorzelisko were there will be a new ski lifts and runs..

http://skiexpert.onet.pl/0,1510786,wiadomosci.html

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,442 Posts
Poiana Brasov, Romania

and one 7.02.2007

·
dRusenec :)
10,616 Posts
Bulgaria has 3 major ski resorts - Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo.

Bansko (Pirin mountain) is perhaps the most developed, with many hotels, pubs, ski tracks, shops, etc. Today they announced the start of construction of a large "Bansko mall". There are also SPA hotels, etc.

Borovets, Rila mountain, nice hotels, nice tracks, high prices :(

Pamporovo, Rhodope mountains, less developed than the other two, but quickly catching up...

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,442 Posts
Bulgaria has 3 major ski resorts - Bansko, Borovets and Pamporovo.

Canada is indeed beautiful :nuts: :cheers:

·
10,616 Posts
^^ eheh, no, that's not Canada.

It's the "Beli Iskar" jam which is located right next to Borovets, 2000m high. It is one of the major water sources for Sofia.

Here is another image of it, spring time :)

P.S you should have checked the URL of the "Canadian" image, eh..

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,442 Posts

Bulgaria is a beautiful country ... but that picture ^^ ^^ is from Canada - Moraine Lake, Banff National Park ... see below

Must have slipped through the net :nuts: :lol: :cheers:

·
10,616 Posts
^^ HAHAHA LOOOL!

If that's really true, I'll send some very interesting mail to those guys :)

Couldn't even imagine it, these people sell properties, advertising them with photoshopped images of Canadian lakes, haha :)

I still can't believe that, since I've actually been to the place and it looks very much like the photo above, it's right below the Musala peak and indeed from my memories, I can't recall some notable difference.

If you are right...lol, I'm gonna be ashamed of those morons :)

Where did you find your image from?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok ill add a kl investment i heard about the other day.. Since 1996 the company that owns Szrenica Sudety Lift, in poland has been alowed to go ahead with its investment progam after challenges from Ecologists and the Czechs. The investment program had to be cut as they had to stop the investment on Labski szczyt!! So there will be one new Gondola two new Chair lifts and 4 new double t-bars.. this is about 30% of the original masterplan for a 100km resort now construction will start next year.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
^^ HAHAHA LOOOL!
Couldn't even imagine it, these people sell properties, advertising them with photoshopped images of Canadian lakes, haha :)
My uncle buys run down property renovates it and then sells for profit. He bought property in Bulgaria 4 years ago as his 1st project out of Poland after realising the potencial. It turned out to be a total nightmare...firstly after buying the property he found that the land had multiple owners and had to have a one year court case in that time he could do no works to renovate the house 8km south of Sunny beach. He ended up paying 25% more than established on an out of court settlement for the people and then planning permission took another couple of monthes, since he has never invested in Bulgaria again has it got better..

·
Basarabia e Romania
18,442 Posts
^^ HAHAHA LOOOL!

If that's really true, I'll send some very interesting mail to those guys :)

I still can't believe that, since I've actually been to the place and it looks very much like the photo above, it's right below the Musala peak and indeed from my memories, I can't recall some notable difference.

If you are right...lol, I'm gonna be ashamed of those morons :)

Where did you find your image from?
That’s one of the most famous lakes/mountains in Canada.

click on this link - http://images.google.co.uk/images?svnum=10&um=1&hl=en&q=canada+Moraine+Lake

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.