Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 591 Posts

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've created this thread after realizing that here at SSC we're mostly a bunch of unstable personas that once in a while feel like saying things that are offensive to others. Sometimes they’re not meant to be, but emotions go off as though they’re powered by gunpowder. There are those times when our comments are simply patriotic in nature though more often than not they precipitate towards the dangerous extremes of nationalism. We tend to always want to compare our countries and find ways in which to present that which we call our own as better than that which is seen as foreign.

I've seen hatred take hold in almost all threads. It certainly leads to a degradation of the original messages for those specific threads and turns our forum into a heterogeneous mix of political, cultural, economic and religious arguments that are generally disconnected from the topic of architecture.

Thus I propose that if you have anything negative to say, you simply write it here. Get your anger out, have your arguments, but let them filter into this thread so that the other threads are clean and function according to their author's original guidelines. In this thread you can say, show, post, express anything you want. There are no rules! ANYTHING... It doesn't have to be politically correct... Oh, and if you have something nice to say, well then that’s a bonus.

Call this The Experiment and let's see where it goes! Will we lean to the dark side or find the light? Hey, it’s our little experiment!

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
hmm.. let me be the first to experiment... I AM FUCKING PISSED OFF THAT MILAN ARE CHAMPIONS!!! There.
:laugh: well i'm not:tongue2:

Screw all cities with no sushi bars.... Wondering what the **** am I takling about?! Just ask this guy for enlightenment

:cheers:
:laugh: the new species! hehe

Anyway i say someone ban this Dulgeroff guy, he's becoming too much of a liberal thinker and that shouldn't be allowed here :tongue2:

·
Banned
29,118 Posts
I got two fucking finals tomorrow and yet I have barely begun to study. This is considering that I barely went to classes and pretty much didn't do anything. **** THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I just want to relax, drink beer and get a blowjob. NOT SHITTY EXAMS

·
Super Moderator
11,306 Posts
I got two fucking finals tomorrow and yet I have barely begun to study. This is considering that I barely went to classes and pretty much didn't do anything. **** THIS SHIT!!!!!!!!!! I just want to relax, drink beer and get a blowjob. NOT SHITTY EXAMS
lol well aint life a bitch :D I should perhaps start studying as well as soon as I finish my other papers

Anyway i say someone ban this Dulgeroff guy, he's becoming too much of a liberal thinker and that shouldn't be allowed here :tongue2:
We managed to get Mila quiet, I'm sure us mods can still persecute free thinkers like in the good old days :D

·
ROMANIA|SYRIA Forever
751 Posts
man i got my finals next week too so i completely understand you damn exams!!! :eek:hno:

·
Banned
2,233 Posts
Damn dude! I'm usually always in the same position, studying 5 minutes before...but i'm telling myself that i'll relax after heh mine are in 3 weeks so i've still got some time to go:p but for some subjects i really need to start from beginning to get it:eek:hno:

We managed to get Mila quiet, I'm sure us mods can still persecute free thinkers like in the good old days :D
These people never learn, freedom of speech is not healthy!

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Wow, this is going better than I expected. Let me be the first to say something really controversial. I want to offend everyone! So here we go: Right now, WE is an asshole, EE is the toilet bowl where that ass dumps its shit, and the Balkans is the toilet paper that cleans up the crusty left-overs! That's right! You all lick! :) Me included of course...
Dr. Mesofius, good luck on your finals.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
^^ Oh yeah, and Russia is the shrivelled and limp dick hanging next to the asshole that has experienced erectile disorder difficulties since 1990. Turkey on the other hand is the perineum area between the balls and the ass hole, that really has no function what-so-ever, and it's neither east nor west. Although it is usually quite hairy.:lol:
:lol:

·
Старий М
5,285 Posts
I hate our fucking politicians, god damn it I would personally shoot every one of them!!!!! :mad2: :mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
^^ You should start your own assassin business. In EE you'd have a lot of contracts and windfall profits from such a venture.

·
Registered
4,982 Posts
^^ I don't hate the US. Was the CL final good? My friend taped it for me and I am gonna watch it soon. One wise guy spoiled it for me by blurting out the score. idiot.

·
Banned
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
^^ How did I know you'd say that? Although judging by what i've seen on EE SSC, you'll have many volunteers willing to join your new organization. BTW, what is it called?

1 - 20 of 591 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.