Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Came across a rather large mall as you approach Eldy's CBD. Took some pics. Maybe you guys can come up with some details about this mall. ( This one is a few meters from yet another new mall called the Eldo centre which has Nakumatt as its anchor tenant. That's the reason I am assuming this one won't have a Nakumatt store.)

·
Registered
12,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anchor store for this mall is Tuskys. I'm not surprised. It's like Tuskys is trying to take the lead from Nakumatt these days. Open a Nakumatt store and Tuskys will open another one across the street.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Anchor store for this mall is Tuskys. I'm not surprised. It's like Tuskys is trying to take the lead from Nakumatt these days. Open a Nakumatt store and Tuskys will open another one across the street.
OMG,i've never seen this one.Its nice for consumers when there's that competition as they'll get better or cheaper consumables.

I wonder though if kenyan muslims or others from outside might be disturbed by the name "zion mall" ?

·
Registered
10,593 Posts
OMG,i've never seen this one.Its nice for consumers when there's that competition as they'll get better or cheaper consumables.

I wonder though if kenyan muslims or others from outside might be disturbed by the name "zion mall" ?
:lol:

Not really,Zion in Kenya is associated with Reggae and weed so everything will be Irie.:)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.