Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Elgeyo Marakwet serviced apartments takes on the success story of Nairobi’s real estate to the next stage, and continues
the theme of meaningful and outstanding contemporary architecture in the region.

It will comprise of a total of 41 fully furnished apartments of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom units and a penthouse. The building will
house various shopping and leisure activities to the residents’ convenience.

The proposed site is located along Elgeyo Marakwet Close, within Kilimani area, 5km from Nairobi city center. There are many options for shopping, business, recreation within a 3km radius The site is well serviced by infrastructure e.g. transport links the response The building proposal shifts toward high-density, high-rise urban housing to meet the housing demand and curb urban sprawl.

The building will form part of the commercial development by providing commerce opportunities The building frontage will entail facilities i.e. shops, restaurants, in order to bring the community life inside In-house amenities i.e. gym, pool, are appealing to the buyers or residents

Huge windows and open spaces enhance user experience in terms of daylighting and panoramic views. A generous roof terrace/garden liberates residents to enjoy a taste of a leafy suburb without the maintenance.

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
another highrise for Kilimani,but am sure they are targeting the ever growing population of the chinisse there,but nice find Adam,with how projects are streaming in,our skyline definately will change,let's hope it materializes and start the construction

·
Registered
14,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Any updates on this??

·
Banned
134 Posts
I love those windows.....
I cant wait to see it up.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Someone please tell me this was posted here by mistake, and that the fugly building on the renders is being built in Maputo, where it would fit in.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts