SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
18,646 Posts
naci: thanks for this one too! Gonna be an attention grabber whether you like it or not. Like the Vermont, it has the potential to extend development away from a more built up core toward areas that haven't seen much in a while.

·
Silver Lake
5,451 Posts
I have no idea whether I like this or not. I'm gonna hold judgement until it's built. Good or bad, will be an attention grabber.

·
Registered
18,646 Posts
I have no idea whether I like this or not. I'm gonna hold judgement until it's built. Good or bad, will be an attention grabber.
Agree with this too. But it is by a quality firm so I am hopeful. This rendering is a bit outer-spacey, but I suspect is will look a lot less odd in real-life.

·
Registered
18,646 Posts
drove by this and there is plenty above ground now, including curves and angles starting to show-up. I was also glad to see they didn't touch the Mission Cantina next door.

For a film student, this has got to be one of the great locations anywhere: the Bronson studio is next door and one block south an entire block was closed off for filming. I guess they get used to it since it's adjacent to the studio.

And the Old Spaghetti and Blvd6200 sites are bumpin' along too. Quite a boom. Blvd6200 seems to have 3 or 4 levels below ground.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sht! sorry guys they came out huge. I guess I need some learning to do before posting my own stuff.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts