SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thread focuses on present skyline shots that don't encompass modern buildings. Of course, there may be some new builds but keep the old buildings at the centre-piece.

I've made this thread so we can see more cities other than the usual Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds etc. Hopefully, we'll see more York, Bath etc.

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
I think Oxfords skyline is on par with Edinburgh. There are many skylines across the UK with grand buildings, beautiful spires and stunning churches.

It's just a different cattle of fish trying to compare those type of skylines with Canary Wharf or Deansgate. I look at them separate really.

·
Registered
9,385 Posts
I think Oxfords skyline is on par with Edinburgh. There are many skylines across the UK with grand buildings, beautiful spires and stunning churches.

View attachment 2412983

It's just a different cattle of fish trying to compare those type of skylines with Canary Wharf or Deansgate. I look at them separate really.
Oddly enough, I feel like I can look at skylines like Edinburgh and Canary Wharf together. It’s all about what the image makes me feel. What skyline do I get more joy looking at? Two different paintings, two different styles, but I can lean towards one or the other for preference.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.