SkyscraperCity banner

41 - 60 of 2026 Posts

·
Banned
81 Posts
wow this what iraqi kurdsitan looks like now ! its been 15 years since i havent been there ill definatly pay a visit WOW , i live in nz we dont have any kurdsh tv channels :(

·
Dreams of Babylon Rising
8,848 Posts
welcome to the forum Kamaran

I'm from Auckland (born in iraq). Actually i used to get three Kurdish tv channels in Auckland.. it's not hard to get.

and they used to show great updates on Kurdistan :)

·
Banned
81 Posts
welcome to the forum Kamaran

I'm from Auckland (born in iraq). Actually i used to get three Kurdish tv channels in Auckland.. it's not hard to get.

and they used to show great updates on Kurdistan :)
thanQ , yeah i live in auckland , i have tried few dishes i receive the arab channels but no kjurdish ones.

i cant beleive how advanced hewler has become give it 5 more years it will be a very strong region economically inshalla.

·
Banned
787 Posts
Do you have more information about the new stadium they are building and the Gulan Towers (how many stores each) and the Kurdistan tower?
no i dont have more info as the comany building them havent listed the project on there websites even tho constructions have started :D

the pictures under construction were taken in late 2007 so by now they will be half way up at least

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Footage includes a view of the Citadel

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Sara why did you post his video? the guy is an idiot and gave a false identity to Kurdistan, a biased Turk.
Who? lol, well it shows a great view of Erbil, so why not.

·
Banned
1,239 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Who? lol, well it shows a great view of Erbil, so why not.
I read his blog he said:

1. Erbil has only got 1-2 star hotels
2. Erbil only offers sandwiches to eat
3. He seems to think the 'kurdish run north' means kurds run all of north Iraq and so the 'kurdish run north' is not safe becuase of the Sunni triangle.
4. Miss represented kurdistan with a few pictures of the most crap places anyone could go to in erbil.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
^^ Okay well i didnt go so far into reading his blog, i didnt even know he had one or who he even is?! lol, i saw this posted on youtube and so i posted it here purely for the scenery in the video.

·
Banned
787 Posts
i have some chilaxing pills here anyone ? hehe jokes , yeah sara wasnt aware of that filthy guys intentions on his blog, bit of misunderstanding here i see which is quite normal :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
AWEEEEEEEEEESOME! my iraqi friend always goes to Erbil and says that it's a nice and quiet place.

I heard that the kurdish mafia from abroad invest their money in Erbil. is that true? no offence!
I am not surprised with such a baseless gossips . The oriental people they always tell things and hear things they never think about evidence and they never have ! Thats the way of telling people I am better everyone are bad . People and gov in kurdistan doing a good job and we have to be proud of construction not that distructions many they do and they call themselves good people :)

41 - 60 of 2026 Posts