SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1061 - 1080 of 1305 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Any update or proceedings on these two projects bro?

• Maharaja 2nd Multiplex along Bhavani Road
  • Mall with Multiplex near AET School along Perundurai Road

Both are pending for a long. Dropped or live still?
Maharaja is in huge debut it seems bro around 100C it don't think they start now.

Also theatre fraternity is seriously damaged by covid. Many screens(eg. Srinivasa) in tiruppur which were in distributor hands were returned to owner since they demand rent for closed days too.

At least for min 1 year there won't be any progress in theatres / exhibitors side

·
Epitome of Enterprise
Erode - City of Entrepreneurs
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,063 · (Edited)
GGFM - Global Garners' Family Mart to be opened at Karur Bypass Road in Kollampalayam near KR Autogas bunk. Along with this few eateries planned it seems.

·
Epitome of Enterprise
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,064 ·
New Maruti Suzuki Arena Service and True value ready to open near Om Sakthi Hospital Poondurai Road Chettipalayam. By SriCity Auto.

·
Epitome of Enterprise
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,066 ·
Junior Kuppanna Palayapalayam Branch along with Rukhmani Ammal Sweets together has been closed.

And something else is coming up in that place.

Any idea about Junior Kuppanna Kalaimadu silai branch? I see it mostly closed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Junior Kuppanna Palayapalayam Branch along with Rukhmani Ammal Sweets together has been closed.

And something else is coming up in that place.

Any idea about Junior Kuppanna Kalaimadu silai branch? I see it mostly closed.
It is closed prior to perundurai road branch...most of the places they have closed due to negative feedback from people... looks like new team has come up at management level...they are giving 2.0 look kind of..for example logo change you might have noticed....in chennai they have morning tiffin etc, Coimbatore has factory for masala products (kuppanna foods) at kalapatti, Coimbatore...many changes are going on

·
Epitome of Enterprise
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,071 · (Edited)
Morris Garages (MG) car showroom opening soon at Erode Perundurai road near Mettukadai. PPS agency has taken the dealership almost the showroom work near end position
Kudos. Another big entry to the city. Whether it's a full-scale showroom or quick service point.?

Location I think in the left side 100mts towards perundurai from mettukadai bus stop, right?

And the city is moving towards Perundurai. I can see the mettukadai area now as same like how was Thindal in 2011

·
Registered
194 Posts
Kudos. Another big entry to the city. Whether it's a full-scale showroom or quick service point.?

Location I think in the left side 100mts towards perundurai from mettukadai bus stop, right?

And the city is moving towards Perundurai. I can see the mettukadai area now as same like how was Thindal in 2011
Ya the location is correct Senthil.
We have to wait till the showroom get function to know this is a full scale or a quick service one but as of now it's a big entry to Erode city!

·
Epitome of Enterprise
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,074 ·

·
Epitome of Enterprise
4,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,080 ·
1061 - 1080 of 1305 Posts