Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Expansion to the exisiting eThekwini offices compound and the addition of two floors to an existing building. in addition the whole building will be redesigned with a strong "green" focus.

Unfortunately i cant paste the pics in here

They can be seen in the link below. But good to see more happening on CBD fringe.

http://www.sakhisizwearchitects.co.za/project information 6a.htm

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice. Glad to see these moving forward. Grab a snap when you can

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good to hear. Grab a snap if you can. This is a welcome and good addition

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Boys how is this one moving? I feel I need to fly to durbs just to take pics as I can't find any on anything anywhere. Make me sad.

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks buddy! Looking great. Refreshing to see a crane in that area.

Any boards up signalling the team working on it? I'm surprised the city have not made any noise on this as it is a real gem of a project they should be proud of

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Had a drive by and the scale is looking impressive. More substantial than I thought. Sadly the department does not think it is worthy to bring attention to this work. Always shocks me how development happens in SA with so little marketing to leverage the positive effects the dev could have

·
Registered
8,585 Posts
The Kingsmead node is really evolving into a modern skyline. Nice to see such developments happening on the fringe of the CBD.

·
23,157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
cant wait to start seeing this one go green with plant rather than the old yellow bricks

1 - 20 of 30 Posts