Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
689 Posts
Why do you try so hard to show how poor Ethiopia is? Don't you think we know? For some reason it angers you whenever anyone mentions the improvements being made. There are so many people like you here in America that believe mentioning anything good going on Ethiopia automatically makes you a "woyane cadre".

·
Registered
689 Posts
What I'm saying is your not posting this because you care, but only to invalidate all the other positive things on this forum. Just like Esat you try to explain to people that all the change in Ethiopia is a hoax.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What I'm saying is your not posting this because you care, but only to invalidate all the other positive things on this forum. Just like Esat you try to explain to people that all the change in Ethiopia is a hoax.
Check your dictionary man, you are making yourself look even more dumber than Hailemariam Desalegn.
Anyways how did you reach to a conclusion that I dont care? If you happen to know me that much you can as well tell me my motive for ''invalidating'' the ''success'' of your government which as you rightly said is 95% hoax.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Check your dictionary man, you are making yourself look even more dumber than Hailemariam Desalegn.
Anyways how did you reach to a conclusion that I dont care? If you happen to know me that much you can as well tell me my motive for ''invalidating'' the ''success'' of your government which as you rightly said is 95% hoax.
I have a feeling you are NYcociousness , I don't know why you keep opening this dead threads with absurd claims, that is the style of NYConsiousness.

Reactions: Skyliner123

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
This short documentary from 3 yrs back is a depiction of day to day life of a significant portion of the population which quasi-intellectual regime apologists dont want you to see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOcawMJnF1s#t=260
You seem hell bent on depressing yourself as well as us. Most people on here dont care for EPRDF or even politics. The country is still poor- but improving yearly. Why do you want to believe otherwise.

Maybe this "skyscraper and development" forum is not for you. You can listen to Teddy Afros depressing songs to an already depressing nation- while listening to the Opposition, rebels etc.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Here you go again, tripping up yourself lol. Invalidate is a real word. Who's the one in need of a dictionary now? Also, just so you know, the english language forbids the use of expressions like 'more dumber' ... it's either more dumb, or dumber. Only dumb people make this mistake :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shouldnt you guys direct your anger towards corrupt billionaire politicians? This forum is about economic and social issues. Its not just about shiny buildings sprouting up in the middle of a slum (which are inaccessible to the urban poor anyways). If you dont like to see poor people hang out in Sheraton hotel expansion thread.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Sunta Sunte...of course...knew it was you without reading the name....keep mentioning the negatives...no problem...but we here have seen your other posts.....bogus claims....that got proper responses...and as to the PM being dumb...haha...now you're showing who you are....respect will get you a lot of places...and if it doesn't then at least it can help you 'look' intelligent...you think we don't know how poor Ethiopians live?....there are many in this forum who lived it.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I never claim to be the most intelligent or smart person around. But at least I am not a sell out like most of you populating these threads and will never be. You shamelessly defend tribal kleptocrats because you are sharing the spoils at the expense of suffering population. Its people like you who are killing the country. Enough said.

·
Registered
4,981 Posts
I never claim to be the most intelligent or smart person around. But at least I am not a sell out like most of you populating these threads and will never be. You shamelessly defend tribal kleptocrats because you are sharing the spoils at the expense of suffering population. Its people like you who are killing the country. Enough said.
Most of us don't eat, drink, and shit politics like you. Give it a rest or go back to the ER.

Most of us only care about stuff like this.

Now if this picture offends you, then too bad! You being offended is a small price to pay for the development of Ethiopia.

And one more thing. You're an idiot!

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
10% of adult Ethiopian women involved in some form of prostitution by the governments own admission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umIQ48rWpvY

extremely bad, but if that government recognizes itself this human disaster, at least he may do something to fight it.

there are so many countries which just ignore it....

unfortunately, it happens all over the world...at different scale.
most of the people think that prostitution only belongs to the third world.
poor or rich,there are no countries on earth where prostitution doesn't exist.

the only way to pull them out this slavery is economic development, growth.
it is going to take time. but we will succeed !

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
extremely bad, but if that government recognizes itself this human disaster, at least he may do something to fight it.

there are so many countries which just ignore it....

unfortunately, it happens all over the world...at different scale.
most of the people think that prostitution only belongs to the third world.
poor or rich,there are no countries on earth where prostitution doesn't exist.

the only way to pull them out this slavery is economic development, growth.
it is going to take time. but we will succeed !
Very sad to see this happening in this world.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts