Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vancouver is one of the most beautiful cities!!!!! I love it!!!!!
It is also one of the top cities to live in, in the World!!!
In addition it has the highest real estate values in Canada!!!
Please tell me what you think of this BEAUTIFUL CITY!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
great pics!
Vancouver is a city that I must see. If possible soon. It's said to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world here (just like Hamburg...). And from what I have seen on pictures, I think it's true.

·
Captain
2,813 Posts
I always enjoy pictures of Vancouver

·
Registered
182 Posts
Vancouver is blessed with extensive natural beauty, more so than Seattle. However, there a few areas where it needs some improvements.

First, East Vancouver needs some major work. There is some real mess out there.

Secondly, I wish they did something about those factories along the shore in North Vancouver. They truly ruin the otherwise beautiful view of the the magnificient mountains across the water, when looking north from downtown Vancouver or Stanley Park. They just seem totally out of place.

Finally, I think the main happening streets in downtown such as Roberston and Gransville need a bit of a face lift. Those streets see a lot of people, specially on the weekends. However, I would love to see some newer shops and restuarants. There are still quite a few tacky shops in the area.

Well, just a little wish list for one my favourite cities :)

·
"The Ignorant Fool"
2,576 Posts
Neat photos CKID. I love Vancouver. Going back to visit hopefully in the fall. Can't wait.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts

Every beach in the city looks exactly like this. And they are hosting the Winter Olympics.

·
Registered
296 Posts
no wonder its constantly rated the best city in the world D:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
elliot said:

Every beach in the city looks exactly like this. And they are hosting the Winter Olympics.[/QUOTE

HAHA Not Quite!!!! :)

BUT IF YOU HAVE PICS FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM !!! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts