SkyscraperCity Forum banner

What kind of vehicle would make a guy more attractive?

• High end (RR, Bentley, Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini, etc)

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • Typical German (Benz, BMW, Audi, etc)

Votes: 24 36.4%
  • Typical Japanese (Toyota, Honda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, etc)

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Holden & Ford

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Sports car

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • 4WD

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • SUV

Votes: 6 9.1%
  • Sedan / Hatch / Wagon

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Bus

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Train

Votes: 10 15.2%
  • Ferry

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Plane

Votes: 11 16.7%

Expensive cars don't attract women

7005 Views 67 Replies 35 Participants Last post by  thewallpart6
Study: High-end cars don't attract women

17 Jun 2009

Whether it's a mid-life crisis, a teenage dream or just a personal milestone, many people, especially men, mark their life changes with a car - often an expensive one. But that won't do anything to attract women, according to a new study.

Flying in the face of decades of conventional wisdom, the new study, commissioned by Top Gear Australia, shows that there's no difference in the reaction a typical woman's brain shows to a any given man whether he's in a jalopy or a Rolls Royce.

Men that are generally regarded as attractive are especially immune to the vagaries of how a car might reflect on their perception. "If you're a good looking bloke, don't even worry about it," said Peter Pynta of Neuro Insight, the company that performed the study.

More average-looking guys benefit from being shown with just about any car, according to the survey. But some men, such as the typical laborer, aren't going to meet with feminine approval regardless of the car they're in.

http://www.motorauthority.com/study-high-end-cars-dont-attract-women.html
And since so many forumers here are also attracted to men, thought I'd throw in a poll as well. What kind of vehicle do you think makes a guy attractive?
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
Disclaimer : I voted by I ain't attracted to men.
Poll forgot motor bikes, please add this option for accuracy of this poll which will ensure this poll is accurate
i dont care wat car u got im gonna suck you off anyway
Who cares? I want a nice car, not to impress my gf, but because I like cars. Is that so hard to understand?
Whatever car I'm in attracts the women...
Do cut or uncut penises attract women?
should gold coast guys and brisbane guys be considered the same group of people if they both drive lorries down motorways?
^^ uh-huh.

Coz there is only 2.2 kms of open space where the two cities meet.

Unlike take Perth and Mandurah (or whatever its called) for example which are about 11000kms apart.

And of course chicks go for good expensive cars.
on my car i have installed a pussy magnet
Depends on the "Type" of woman you are looking to attract. Perhaps someone who likes a racy guy with some maturity.

1969 Farrari Dino

1961 DB4 GT Jet.

1969 Nissan 240zx

Shelby Ford Daytona Coupe

or a

1991 VP Commodore.
:lol:
See less See more
Who cares? I want a nice car, not to impress my gf, but because I like cars. Is that so hard to understand?
Word. I couldn't give a **** abou impressing anyone else, I just like nice cars.
A car is like a fashion accessory and convertibles are my favourite. I think I drive the cheapest car in the street (not the celica as one neighbour asked me to put it in the garage when I left it out one night) but the MX5.

It's still worth 40K $$ (cheap considering the engineering involved) but also a fun car to drive. And I still have less than 5K on the clock. There is something about driving down the Tulla or Monash that scares the shit out of me when a B-Double can't see you.

My husband has a Statesman and what are they worth? I have no idea, it's a company car and a nice car to drive, but boring. I use it more than the others.

But nothing emasculates a man more than referring to *his* car as *domestic* or *the taxi*........

mx
A car is like a fashion accessory and convertibles are my favourite. I think I drive the cheapest car in the street (not the celica as one neighbour asked me to put it in the garage when I left it out one night) but the MX5.
dear god, there must be some pretentious **** living in your street

oh..wait...
judging on how many aerobridges each of the respected cities airports have which sort of guy would attract women better

. guys from brisbane
. guys from melbourne
Obviously Brisbane, but Melbourne is the sporting capital of the world so its tight.
1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.