SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was such a beautiful weekend, I decided to go around my school's area (University of Southern California, in Los Angeles) and take some pictures. Sadly, my camera battery died before I could take any pics of the California Science Center and the Coliseum. Still a good bunch of pics, though.. There are many nice architectural suprises around here.. :eek:kay:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Looks great! A close friend of mine here in Houston is in LA right now. He spent the weekend staying with a friend in WeHo, as well as camped out one night in the Angeles National Forest. He's still there today (coming back tomorrow). Looks like he's had nothing but great weather. I'm so jealous! :)

·
Banned
2,687 Posts
Beautiful photos Vidiot. Great job!!!

This is a map of the University..

USC MAP

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Those Victorian homes near the top are very pretty, but most of them need some restoration work.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes, I agree. they just need to be sanded up, washed down, and re-painted a bit. after all, most of those homes are well over 100 years old :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
It's always great to find these threads showcasing areas of cities that you don't see much of. Good job, and a lovely array of colors, from the flowers to the sky.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts