SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Fairouzy
8,858 Posts
This is the real Gharaffa Mall!
Project Name: Ezdan Mall 1

PICS:

The Al Gharaffa Mall, next to the Gulf Mall, is being promoted by Ezdan Real Estate, which is also building the 69,000sq m Ezdan Mall in Al Wakrah.

Its official: Gharaffa Mall is Ezdan Mall 1! Its going to be much bigger than Landmark, and from the design its going to be one of the best!

· Fairouzy
8,858 Posts
^^ you do know you mixed up the Ezdan & Galaxy mall renders... they might be old and new for the same mall but i am not so sure. because i can tell the the first section of pictures are different from the second set of pictures....
The First 2 pics are from the newspaper. The last set of pics from Ezdan website under Ezdan Mall 1.

The Galaxy mall/Gharaffa Mall might be Ezdan Mall 1. All three names are for the same building, I think?!?

· Fairouzy
8,858 Posts
lol they managed to make the interior of this mall look as old as City Center.
Well the owner is the same as Ezdan Towers; what do you expect?! Maybe a few plastic flowers to make it look even more crappy. lol

Reminds me of the saying: نصوم نصوم ونفطر على بصلة

We fast, we fast, and we break our fast by an onion. lol

· Fairouzy
8,858 Posts
The mall name must be changed I think this is the first failure for this mall
I agree. Ezdan is really an ugly name. It does not mean anything in Arabic and really has zero marketing potential. Gulf Mall, LandMark, City Center, are all Malls with nice names that have the potential to be popular.

Ezdan is a unique name... No ??

I can't wait for the new shops! Here's a list of some of the openings:

SharafDG
Tim Hortons
Papa rotti
Carrefour market
Chilis
Fruits and passion
Naturalizer
Aftershock
Tommy Hilfiger
Charles and keith
Newyorker
Forever 21
The children's place
Ziddy kidstore
The toystore
Cerutti cafe
Metropolis
Royal tandoor
Giordano
Aldo
Suite blanco
Just for kids
Petit
Pari gallery
By the sound of this, Ezdan will be popular. Sharaf DG is opening! :banana: Qatar needs a giant electronic store here. I cant wait to see what Gulf Mall is going to open.

· Fairouzy
8,858 Posts
u think that because media never show some fancy places with Arabian name ! that why always we think Westeren name always as the most attractive, westeren people as the most attractive (because of the movies + media,fashion shows ).

i cant really explain what in my mind because its hard but hope u get 10% of what im trying to explain.
I agree with you but in the case of Ezdan it doesn't have a meaning in Arabic i think. If they named it something else it would have been much better

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.