SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Ezdan Mall | NORTH DOHA | COM

25795 Views 62 Replies 20 Participants Last post by  Halawala
The Real Estate Company, Ezdan, is in the process of planning its future project Al Gharrafa Mall in Gharrafa, located opposite to the Landmark Mall.

The Gharrafa Mall, covering 90,000 square meters of built-up area, will be connected to the Landmark Mall with a bridge crossing the main road. The main attraction of the project is a combination of dining, entertainment and retail, along with a pedestrian-oriented multi-use environment. Apart from this, an Imax 3D Cinema is expected to be the main attraction of the mall, and the entire region.

The mall is so designed to reflect the dynamics of history, thereby creating a new relationship between architecture space and the programme.

Another major project of Ezdan is the residential complex in Al Wakra, which has been planned to be completed in phases by 2009. This project will be built based on Middle Eastern and Qatari architectural styles. The complex, on completion will house 5000 residents, while also offering amenities such as a spa, health club, sports court and swimming pool.
See less
The Real Estate Company, Ezdan, is in the process of planning its future project Al Gharrafa Mall in Gharrafa, located opposite to the Landmark Mall.

The Gharrafa Mall, covering 90,000 square meters of built-up area, will be connected to the Landmark Mall with a bridge crossing the main road. The main attraction of the project is a combination of dining, entertainment and retail, along with a pedestrian-oriented multi-use environment. Apart from this, an Imax 3D Cinema is expected to be...
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Where is Ezdan Mall thread !!!!

if found please move this post to that thread :D

EZDAN MALL

See less
Where is Ezdan Mall thread !!!!

if found please move this post to that thread :D

EZDAN MALL
See more
At this point I would take anything that would help disperse the amount of people flooding villaggio :eek:hno: I actually like it, except for the tacky plastic flowers....

Baroom!!!!!!!!! What an amazing update :D kudos to you :cheers:
mj12, thanks a lot for the update :)

i did not really like the mall so far, it look old fashion look at dubai mall and others... maybe i change my mind when its open
At this point I would take anything that would help disperse the amount of people flooding villaggio :eek:hno: I actually like it, except for the tacky plastic flowers....

Baroom!!!!!!!!! What an amazing update :D kudos to you :cheers:
mj12, thanks a lot for the update :)

i did not really like the mall so far, it look old fashion look at dubai mall and others... maybe i change my mind when its open
See more
Yes there is underground parking

I know that chilis and tim hortons are opening soon :p
Yes there is underground parking

I know that chilis and tim hortons are opening soon :p
See more
Ezdan is a unique name... No ??

I can't wait for the new shops! Here's a list of some of the openings:

SharafDG
Tim Hortons
Papa rotti
Carrefour market
Chilis
Fruits and passion
Naturalizer
Aftershock
Tommy Hilfiger
Charles and keith
Newyorker
Forever 21
The children's place
Ziddy kidstore
The toystore
Cerutti cafe
Metropolis
Royal tandoor
Giordano
Aldo
Suite blanco
Just for kids
Petit
Pari gallery
Ezdan is a unique name... No ??

I can't wait for the new shops! Here's a list of some of the openings:

SharafDG
Tim Hortons
Papa rotti
Carrefour market
Chilis
Fruits and passion
Naturalizer
Aftershock
Tommy Hilfiger
Charles and keith
Newyorker
Forever 21
The children's place
Ziddy kidstore
The toystore
Cerutti cafe
Metropolis
Royal tandoor
Giordano
Aldo
Suite blanco
Just for kids
Petit
Pari gallery
See more
Well they are opening a new hotel right across ezdan mall next to their new village there.

+ they are ending 11 new residential villages this year :S
Well they are opening a new hotel right across ezdan mall next to their new village there.

+ they are ending 11 new residential villages this year :S
See more
^^ Tawar is a family name (bin Tawar Al-Kuwari), like "al-Asmakh mall"...
^^ Tawar is a family name (bin Tawar Al-Kuwari), like "al-Asmakh mall"...
See more
Villaggio is not modern :lol:
Villaggio is not modern :lol:
See more
What I liked about the company is that they announced they are planning to plant 22 million trees bt 2022 ;) GREEN QATAR :banana: <3
What I liked about the company is that they announced they are planning to plant 22 million trees bt 2022 ;) GREEN QATAR :banana: <3
See more
^^ Its red, its pink because of the edit.

I gave this mall a visit today and honestly its pretty good ;)

They are opening Fuddruckers, Johonny Rockets and Pinkberry :D
^^ Its red, its pink because of the edit.

I gave this mall a visit today and honestly its pretty good ;)

They are opening Fuddruckers, Johonny Rockets and Pinkberry :D
See more
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.