Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do we have any F1 fans in here? I thought we could have a centralised place to discuss the season.

To get things going, what are you expecting from Ferrari as they debut the F2005 at Bahrain this weekend?

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
BrizzyChris said:
I like Ferrari the most. I really hope the F2005 car leaves Renault in it's wake.
Pray for better Bridgestones :)

Renault's dominance isn't gonna last forever. Mclaren and Ferrari should mount a serious challenge, either both or just one of them.

·
©
9,487 Posts
renell said:
Pray for better Bridgestones :)

Renault's dominance isn't gonna last forever. Mclaren and Ferrari should mount a serious challenge, either both or just one of them.
The Mclarens aren't looking that impressive if you ask me. I'm not sure about the new Ferrari, time will tell. The Renaults are quick machines. Hopefully Webbers luck will finally change and he'll start getting podiums. :)

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
Mclaren and Ferrari have looked under-par, that is true.

A Michelin blew, but it was a Bridgestone runner that retired due to lack of grip. The podium was all Michelin.

I say enough talk and let's get watching 10.30pm Sunday (but really it's 10.45 FUCKING NCIS)

·
Here Since 2002
7,256 Posts
True true true. Yet Michelin has what.... 7 teams that are able to score points. How many do Bridgestone have... 1..... it's a huge disadvantage if you ask me. But then again, bespoke tyres are a huge advantage as well.

Good luck with Ferrari and F2005, get some racing for the lead finally. And Mclaren too, woot woot:)

·
©
9,487 Posts
Well, its old news by now but i'll post it anyway.

1 Alonso (Renault)
2 Trulli (Toyota)
3 Raikkonen (McLaren-Mercedes)
4 R Schumacher (Toyota)
5 De La Rosa (McLaren-Mercedes)
6 Webber (BMW-WIlliams)

Webber was in 3rd but spun due to poor tyre condition. Dropped 2 positions, then couldn't hold off Pedro De La Rosa as the condition of his tyres worsened.

Oh well, at least he finished in the points. :)

Those Toyotas are impressive this season!!

*N.B. M. Schumacher retired on lap 12. Has not been a happy season for him so far.........2 DNFs!!

·
1,034 Posts
hey guys, i love F1 watch every race...i'm in russia by the way so better times to watch them:), i hope webber can pull of something thsi season...that spin out at Bahrain was so unlucky, but good recovery webber!!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Webber simply didn't have the car in Bahrain. De La Rosa should've taken him well before he did. That McLaren had some serious pace. You could see it with Heidfeld as well. Kimi was all over him. They should have a better showing in some of the cooler European rounds, but then..so should everyone else.

1 - 20 of 142 Posts