Please vote below...

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Galactic Ruler
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is a fairly simple one i did this arvo. I wanted something less photographic and more stylised. some of the banners I have seen from the the foreign national days are just too overdone and kitschy. Have a look at the ASEAN one today ... OMG.

·
Watch my Chops
6,069 Posts
Fortress Australia? Why?

No Bridge and House? what city is it?

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
I'm not to keen on the whole FA-18 thing. It seems a bit to militaristic.

But on the other hand i really like the concept behind it. It's something different and it's great that it isn't an straight out photo.

·
Galactic Ruler
6,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
OMG guys every Australia day it is well known that we get flyovers. IT IS AN AUSTRALIA DAY thing! Its the same everywhere I have been, be it the USA, Malaysia etc. People associate national days with formation jet flyovers, If I didn't hear the jets it wouldn't be Australia Day.

·
Watch my Chops
6,069 Posts
OMG guys every Australia day it is well known that we get flyovers. IT IS AN AUSTRALIA DAY thing! Its the same everywhere I have been, be it the USA, Malaysia etc. People associate national days with formation jet flyovers, If I didn't hear the jets it wouldn't be Australia Day.
I would wait for Military games of WA's coast and hang out in Freo. Nationalism is not really very Australian shame on you for having no Shame.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.