1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Amber factory
mixture center

The Dead Sea Works
is a major industry on the shores of the Dead Sea in Israel. The company operates in the southern basin of the Sea, where it has a series of large evaporation ponds. These produce potash, which is exported around the world for various uses.

at night

Nesher Ramla Factory
Nesher Israel Cement Enterprises Ltd., Israel's sole producer of cement has led the
country's building sector for over 80 years. Since its establishment, the company has
become a major force in Israeli industry through the high quality of its products and its
commitment to customers and the environment. Nesher supplies most of the cement
needs of Israel and the Palestinian Authority and also exports cement and clinker.
The company has three plants located in Haifa, Ramla and Har Tuv. The company's
flagship plant in Ramle near Tel Aviv is one of the world's largest and leading
factories in terms of production capacity, advanced production technology and
preserving the environment.

at night

·
6,874 Posts
Looks very good!!!
Lots of jobs for you and your buchari people :D

hehehe but on the upside, yea...alot of your photos are from huge facilities which makes raw/early materials or a plant that process something. But great.

if you got any Vine plants that are in Zichron let me know.....

And dont be hugging it all. SHOW SOME HI-TEK and Intel Plants from K. Gat

·
6,874 Posts
Looks very good!!!
Lots of jobs for you and your buchari people :D

hehehe but on the upside, yea...alot of your photos are from huge facilities which makes raw/early materials or a plant that process something. But great.

if you got any Vine plants that are in Zichron let me know.....

And dont be hugging it all. SHOW SOME HI-TEK and Intel Plants from K. Gat

·
IsraCanadian :)
1,357 Posts
Its more like Kiriat Ata.
And its the power plant..

remember...2 pipes..
Homer Simpson works at that one ;)
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It is a REFINERY like rheintram said :)
How can you make that mistake? It's like the most important manufacturing plant in all of Israel. Its output is pretty big too, for Israeli standards. As a kid I was always fascinated by it, and would stare at it when we'd be approaching Haifa on the highway from Nazareth Illit. It also has a tall stack with a flame burning on top, to burn off toxic byproducts.

By the way, the two "pipes" (more like smokestacks) are called the "Lebeniyot" in Hebrew. They actually do not cause any air pollution, because their only function is to act as heat exchangers for the hot water which is used by the cooling system. Hence, they emit water vapour.

PS: You might be confusing it with the power plant in Hadera, which is also famous for its three very tall smokestacks (one of them is the tallest structure in Israel, at over 300m), but they look very different, and are quite a bit farther down south.

·
6,874 Posts
Whats?!?!? :mad:
How can a smokestack be like that...

I thought most smochstachs are like 100M in the air and basically pollute...
i dont know... we are not all engineers like you :mad:
Oo hail King Cat!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts