SkyscraperCity banner

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 1949 Posts

·
jo
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys! im about to start my new book entitled Philippines Seven Wonders. It will include the different wonders of the Philippines island from nature to man-made architecture, from ancient to modern philippines, ranked as the best of seven. In this regard, i would like to ask for your entries and suggestions of what should be on the list of seven depend on their classifications. Ex. Seven Most wonderful beaches, reefs, caves, mountains, buildings, houses in terms of human architecture, bridges, cities, monuments, government buildings, schools so on and so fort. New Pictures and updated articles included Thanks a lot, hope to hear from all of you guys.

·
Life is Here!
1,343 Posts
BASTA SALI MO BATANES STONE HOUSES & VIGAN COLONIAL BLDGS.

·
Banned
1,747 Posts
wow! you'll making a book, eh?
what about the row of old houses in Pila, Laguna?
beach? not so good on that tho.

are you thinking of some possible entries yet?

·
Proud to be Filipino
4,833 Posts
wow..hope we see your book soon...

well.. for me, I had a book entitled 1000 Places to See Before You Die which is a compilation of 1000 must-see destinations around the world.. and in it, 3 Philippine destinations are included...

1. Banaue Rice Terraces - well it was dubbed as the 8th Wonder of the World
2. Taal Volcano - A lake within a volcano within a lake within an island.. a unique site
3. Amanpulo, Pamalican Island - a private isle in the Sulu Sea..

other than... I guess you can add the Old Houses of Vigan, and yeah the Heritage site in Batanes.. and maybe Mayon Volcano that used to be an almost perfect cone

beaches - El Nido, Amanpulo, Pagudpod, Bohol, Boracay, Puerto Galera, Camiguin
reefs - Tubbataha in Sulu Sea, Puerto Galera Reefs (forgot the name)
caves - Puerto Princesa Underwater River (longest in the world), Paniki Caves in Bulacan
monuments - Rizal Monument, Quezon Monument, Bonifacio Monument
cities - Cebu, Baguio, Makati

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
I've a few beaches, since I helped a friend of mine B de V. write Philippine vacations. We took her all over Easter Southern Mindanao. Some really great beaches we saw include
Glan in Sarangani Bay , Gen San Area, really truly fine,
Pujada Island in Mati, Davao Oriental,
Dapa, Siargao Surigao

She also said the closest beach in quality to Boracay was in Catanduanes.

·
Registered
5,586 Posts
By the way, why don't you just put the various categories and the people here can name their top seven , so you can get a feel for the forumers preference,

·
Federer Express!!!
716 Posts
Taal Volcano. :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Bamboo Organ at the church in Las Pinas :)

ThisFire

·
Registered
608 Posts
Chocolate Hills. Very known and significant.

C

·
0 Posts
Miagao Curch anyone??? Already, it is listed in the World Heritage Site List, so its a good choice ...

·
helter skelter
1,699 Posts
that angono cave writings. sayang. andaming vandal. di talaga tayo maingat sa mga ganitong bagay. maganda sa angono. may mga malalaking mascot na tao. napuntahan ko rin ung galleries ng nemiranda at ng blancos. may parang jurassic park rin sila malapit sa may iglesia ni cristo.

1 - 20 of 1949 Posts