Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can't believe there aren't more reactions in this topic!

Some of these pictures are maybe a little too much edited but it doesn't make the towns and landscapes any less beautiful. I'm just back from a trip on which I visited u.a. Quedlinburg, Dresden, Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Nürnberg etc. They were all amazing, though I have too say that Rothenburg really blew me away. I knew that it was pretty well preserved but not that the entire town was still there, plus the townwall and even the sights at the valley with the small Ortsteile and the forests!

Maybe I can add some of my own pictures too.

·
Banned
4,124 Posts
Germany has a very special place in my heart, since I have ancestors there. However this is a thread about urban (city) tourism. Your pictures are beautiful, but it is not so much urban ; its more about Germany in general. Give us Muenchen, Frankfurt, Dresden etc. ;)

·
Registered
6,398 Posts
Briker, people post all sorts in here. And castles count as urban anyway...so post away.

I don't think anyone except the dim witted think of Germany as ugly and industrialized. In fact, it probably has an almost perfect balance of modernity, culture, history and wild areas.

Please post more.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
this thread is an eye opener!:cheers:

·
D & Y
99,904 Posts
1 - 20 of 35 Posts