SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Galactico
11,194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

INFO:

It is a residential project in Anbar/ Faluja, which is build on 179035 M2 , this project contains 660 flats that destributed on 55 apartments, each apartment has 3 floors and each floor contains 4 flats. The area of each apartment is 600 M2 and the area of each flat is 130 M2.
Also The project contains kindergarten, Primary and secondarey school, Supermarket, Mosque, Gardens and Health center.
In addition to the all required infrastructure such as roals and walk ways, swage system water and electrical distribution net work.
http://www.rehab-group.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=82&Itemid=106&lang=en

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
Is it just me or is the architecture not a bit "alien" for Iraq and the region? Maybe that's just me. I would rather prefer something alike the Al-Basrah project posted earlier today in terms of style.

But at least it's better than nothing.

Fallujah has really been a forgotten city that has suffered the most during the recent war.

The amount of deformities and birth defects in Fallujah due to the illegal use of white phosphorus by the evil American invadors and their allies is something truly horrible.

It has sadly not got the attention it deserves neither in Iraq nor outside of it.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Yes. Extremely alien and extremely random! Still sorta nice though..

Any construction pics? (Since it's supposedly U/C)

·
Banned
3,185 Posts
Yes. Extremely alien and extremely random! Still sorta nice though..

Any construction pics? (Since it's supposedly U/C)
Great. Let's protest lol.

I would also be interested to see that. In general anything recent from Fallujah. I am curious to see what the situation is. Last time I heard anything was from the news and a short report about birth defects which was very sad to see.:sad2:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts