Skyscraper City Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first in maybe a series of threads opening you eyes about the real South Africa....

·
Registered
232 Posts
This is an all time low for the Nigerian forumers. If you let them, they'll trash this section too as they have done with the African section. They missed the purpose of this site and geared everything towards negativity, infighting and just outright stupidity. Very primitive creatures!

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is an all time low for the Nigerian forumers. If you let them, they'll trash this section too as they have done with the African section. They missed the purpose of this site and geared everything towards negativity, infighting and just outright stupidity. Very primitive creatures!
Well, I wouldn't have to sink this low if Mosi didn't continue his outright annoying and provocating comments highlighting every single fault in Nigeria, I am just giving you a taste of your bitter bitter medicine!!

·
Expert
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ah thats cute... Please, Everyone, LISTEN!! This is exactly what it feels like for us Nigerians when Mosi totally berates every single of out beloved accomplishments. this was put here for a reason.. One of South Africa's greatest project is to combat racism but it's a double edged sword. By combating racism against blacks they kind of ignored the needs of the whites. This video highlights the totally failure of their whole operations.

BTW, No one hate me because it is for African demcracy!! I am tired of Mosi's comments... They hurt my country, they hurt every single thing we believe in and when he is challenged a gang of SA take his back and further desecrate the ssc|africa forum. If that is not enough we Nigerians are now getting the blame.. I promise this to be the last video or last comment I ever post on you forum is Mosi and SA please stop berating us so.. Criticism is good even great check out the Lagos Gallery I am in full support of it. But when it is out of spite, hatred and some kind of lodged revenge it becomes extremely provocative annoying and somewhat hurtful..

·
23,157 Posts
how about booking these for every tuesday evening. I might entice me away from half price movies, meal and coffee, throw in a money making scam and i might just say yes.

·
Banned
30 Posts
Yea cuz South Africa is a top notch country in africa...Mosi and others be trying to shove that shit up in other african countries face....slow down your ego mosi....we respect SA...and u should do the same for nigeria....and not show up "the we better than you" bullshit all up in people's face cuz it will irrate some people...you might not like nigeria but respect it....

·
Banned
30 Posts
Mo rush ur a moron and a loser....now you are quoting aretha franklin....this is all fun and jokes for you....

·
Banned
30 Posts
Mo face it your a pathetic loser with no life ....no girlfriend.....no job ...sitting on the computer all day eating sandwiches and playing on ssc. you still live with yo momma ...and an idiotic pathetic egotistic having motherfo....I would say lets meet one on one so i can put ur ass on the floor.
You cannot spend a day without visiting this site...shows how much of a life you have. GET A LIFE MO.

·
Registered
2,906 Posts
OMFG...

Guys, can we just attempt to be somewhat mature here? Lighthearted joking on a forum is nice and good and all, but this immature bickering just makes you look daft! I just turned 16, and this talk here reminds me of how the freshman(and some of the nutty seniors) in my highschool behave! I mean, if you're going to disagree, then at least have a somewhat constructed debate about it. Instead, all you are doing is talking about "u're a loser" "get a girlfriends", blah, blah, blah.

Seriously, let's just lock this and move on. :bash:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.