• Sun Life Stadium (Miami)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everbank Field (Jax)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Georgia Dome (Atlanta)

Votes: 0 0.0%

Favorite NFL Stadium in the South?

3K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  IberiaCLT 
Easily Reliant, then Cowboys Stadium, then Everbank Field, the BofA Stadium. The others aren't close.

No offense, but I do not see how people enjoy the Superdome. I know nobody enjoys the Georgia Dome (at least those I know, and the Falcons are talking about a replacement) so why would anyone enjoy the Superdome?

Also, I did not know Memphis had an NFL stadium??

Also following Everbank would be BofA Stadium in Charlotte imo. It looks like a nice stadium and is fairly centrally located.

The Jags stadium is outdoors, which imo is nicer than indoors, especially since the weather is usually great. It has the Bud Zone, 2 floors of skyboxes, and the Touchdown Club is great (where I will be going to a party in November hosted by none other than the CEO of Everbank's wife and a few other moms including mine ha...though we're too poor to pay for much of the party lol). Also BCBS has naming rights on the practice fields and entertainment zone around the stadium. Tailgating at Everbank is the best in the south.

The reasons why I rank Reliant and Cowboys Stadium ahead is that they can be indoors or outdoors, are newer, and just ridiculously awesome. It's hard to compete with them (What Arizona, Giants Stadium...new, and Soldier Field are the only ones that can).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.