SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Favorite Youtube Videos

2212 Views 72 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  DJ_Archuleta
Here in this thread I'll post various videos that I come across on YouTube (I visited Youtube headquarter a couple of days ago in the San Francisco bay area woo). Anyways here's my first post!

This video is called "Pickle Surprise" and its by far the scariest movie clip ever. Seriously. Does anyone know how can I post videos on skyscarpercity?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwEt6doEglA
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
^^OMG that is Freaky!!! Oya you Put the last letters and numbers of the youtube url inside (quote me to see)

here's mine

Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show Ep 1 :eek:kay:

what I hate that Youtube now is the Fvcking infested with Chain Mails... I hope they erase all of them...
This video is called "Pickle Surprise" and its by far the scariest movie clip ever. Seriously.

Thanks Farean for the help!:cheers:
^^ur welcome... Damn that video is in my mind!! :eek:hno:
hmm why no one post here? are they scared of the Pickle Suprise? :lol:
hmm why no one post here? are they scared of the Pickle Suprise? :lol:
^^ :lol: I showed that video to my friends, they had nightmares.
^^ but somehow I got addicted to seeing it....:lol:
Funny Ebay Song

Lovely surf video...biggest wave I've rode was only five feet:lol: This video makes me jealous..

^^ hmm come to think of it... the pickle Surprise guy seems to look like you without make-up on :lol:

him

and you (in Deviant art thread)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2442/samudrahawaiizz4.jpg
See less See more
wow... this is 21st century slavery...

Wonder if the president and his whole cabinet see this.

Is this aired on TV cah?
^^ hmm come to think of it... the pickle Surprise guy seems to look like you without make-up on :lol:

him

and you (in Deviant art thread)

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2442/samudrahawaiizz4.jpg
That pickle surprise guy isn't me. 100% honest:lol:

An updated picture of me so you can compare again :lol:
See less See more
^^ same Long face hehe

BTW you can surf? ever been to Mentawai?
^^ same Long face hehe

BTW you can surf? ever been to Mentawai?
I grew up in Hawaii, surfing is extremely popular here and it makes you "cool" so yeah I do know how to surf but I usually boogie board instead since its much easier and my friends does it too. Nope I haven't been to Mentawai, the only beaches I've been to are in Oahu, Hawaii/Yogyakarta, Indonesia/Monterey North California.
Wrong thread

Pretty Awesome Wayang Fighting! I think its really cool! the action starts at 5:10 watch it till the end...
Honolulu videos, my favorite city in the world....much much much better than cruddy San Francisco.

First video is in Waikiki district of Honolulu

Second video is in Downtown-Hono district of Honolulu
The person on the video drives on average 60 to 100miles per hour/160.93Kilometer Per Hour...only in Honolulu.

kalo diliat2, emang rada mirip sih.... heheheh piss

That pickle surprise guy isn't me. 100% honest:lol:

An updated picture of me so you can compare again :lol:

Pretty Awesome Wayang Fighting! I think its really cool! the action starts at 5:10 watch it till the end...
it was coollzzz :eek:kay:
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.