14,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Architects + Interior Designers: Morphosis Architects
Client: First Community Bank
Quantity surveyor: Northwind consulting
Project managers: Becks
Structural engineer: MetriXs consulting
Mechanical engineer: Edson engineers
From concept to site. The first community bank has seen more than its fair share of the architect’s hands with the initial concept being shelved for a more iconic and ostentatious design. Leonard Mcharo, one of the partners at Morphosis Architects laments at the general thought that society and the architectural school of thought within the region has tagged upon the tower, something he fondly refers to as the misconception of ‘from concept to site’. He explains it’s never that easy from concept to design end.

http://www.archidatum.com/first-community-bank-tower/

I love the architect company doing the renders they have also designed the red court hotel in South C or B...

·
Engineer d's art't enjoys
6,432 Posts
where will it be built?

·
Registered
794 Posts
likwise...coz i remember first community bank had bought that plot...am its the place ...
Its the first comunity bank land right at the junction of Lenana Road and Ring Road Kilimani (new road to Yaya centre and on to ngong road) right after the south african embassy. I had seen a poster saying the land is not for sale as it was just idle. I'll try to get pictures tomorrow or on Wednesday.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts