SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
23,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Situated in Diep River, in Cape Town’s leafy Southern Suburbs, Fernbridge Apartments offer beautiful views of the Constantiaberg Mountains. The development is ideally situated to allow residents to take full advantage of the numerous beaches and mountain walks which are just a short drive away.
Fernbridge is conveniently located close to all amenities including restaurants, shopping centres, Constantiaberg MediClinic, top golf courses and Newlands Sports grounds, making it easy to take in a game on the weekend.
Features

The development consists of 68 apartments and buyers are spoiled for choice when it comes to the finishes. The units have been designed with luxury living in mind. Open plan kitchens, fitted with granite tops, allow carefree entertainment, while large patios and balconies invite you to spend the summer days outdoors.
Those who enjoy an active lifestyle will appreciate the fitness centre and heated indoor swimming pool. The lounge area is ideal for lazy days when you just want to relax and watch the game on the big screen while the kids play in the entertainment room.
Security

Fernbridge residents can have peace of mind knowing that they and their property are safely guarded. Our security features include:

• 24-hour manned access control
  • Regular patrols
  • CCTV monitored access
  • Intercom System
  • Secure basement parking
  • Secure visitors parking

Services

Fernbridge Apartments is a CPOA initiative, and therefore residents enjoy some of the benefits offered by the neighbouring development, Riverside Place. These services include management support, frail care and take-away meals.
Enjoy your retirement at Fernbridge apartments, where safety and style are uncompromised!

Highlights

• CPOA Managed
  • Beautiful mountain views
  • 24-hour manned access control
  • Located close to all amenities
  • Units from 60m²
  • Priced from R1 100 000

·
South Straddie QLD
10,893 Posts
Retirement complex? firstly 5f is a killer for old bullets and secondly I dont know too many 80 years olds with that taste in interiors

·
Annman
6,950 Posts
They're not regular grandparents, they're cool grandparents ;)
HAHA... I can see my granny turning that mod-flat into some googooly, fru-fru, frilly place with antiques, busts and trinkets galore, floral curtains, dark-fabric cushy couches and dark-wood dining tables reminiscent of the Victorian era! My grandpa wouldn't know what to do with the flatscreen on the wall, he'd ask if it was an empty picture frame. :lol:

·
23,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It looks much better in colour. Sourced from the Kevin Gadd website:

Fernbridge Apartments
The Fernbridge apartment building consists of 68 one and two bedroomed apartments with parking provided in a semi basement. Due to the fact that the apartments have been designed for the use of the Cape Provincial Organisation for the Aged, communal spaces are generous and include dining areas, gymnaseum and an indoor swimming pool.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts