SkyscraperCity Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
ubahnista
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^ it was built that way, new belgrad is "squared" with boulevard, and they re in pretty good condition, those which are in bad condition were reconstructed (For example Tosin Bunar, 3ci Bulevar, they both are now connected in a 5 km long Bulevar). But the main boulevard in southwestern part of New Belgrade, Bulevar Jurija Gagarina is in bad condition, but it ll be reconstructed this saison. In Blocks are smaller streets etc.. :)

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Excellent pictures Stevan! :yes: I am extremely suprised by your talent in photography, and design work. You should really consider a profession in something involving promoting countries/cities. Something mabye with tourism companies, to incorrage tourism. :)

·
Registered
579 Posts
NB has a rapid development, curent project turned out just fine like USCE and GTC, I see that some stuff U/C are going fine, like Societe General bank and that Greek hotel near the Arena - and it is all looking great on Stevan's photos. Thaks for your effort and talent man!

·
Registered
579 Posts

you see the shape of the building on this picture, see that upper left corner, here it is on Stevan's photo:

And here it is facing the highway:

It seems that this building facing the highway is the hotel and the other building is office space, but maybe I'm wrong.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.