Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,239 Posts
wow, amazing beaches and the city of suva looks really cool, i wasn´t expecting so many low and middle rise buildings in fiji.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bula fiji, loves fom Turkey...

I loved Fiji alot... It is the most different place i have even been. All the islands are very beautiful. But to be honest i did not like suva (the biggest city) and nadi (i am not sure about the name but it is the second biggest city and where the airport is)... Because these cities were not safe, there were many prostitutes around. But the islands were awsome... they were unbelievable... thousands of colorful fishes swimming with you!!!

BULA FIJI... the most amazing place i have ever been!

·
Gotta lite?
6,063 Posts
I loved Fiji alot... It is the most different place i have even been. All the islands are very beautiful. But to be honest i did not like suva (the biggest city) and nadi (i am not sure about the name but it is the second biggest city and where the airport is)... Because these cities were not safe, there were many prostitutes around. But the islands were awsome... they were unbelievable... thousands of colorful fishes swimming with you!!!

BULA FIJI... the most amazing place i have ever been!
Did the prostitutes attack you or something ;)

·
Javier
40 Posts
Wow, what a beautiful country, what a beautiful place...

·
293,113 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts