SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be moving out of Aragon Tower at the beginning of next month. There have been so many great sunsets recently and I'd like to post a final mixture of photos taken from the building.

I don't want to hijack other threads with all my photos and annoy people, so anyone who is interested can look at this thread :)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
let's kick things off with Big Ben against a sunset from 2nd June:

the City

the London Eye:

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:eek:mg:
Marvellous shots, Will, keep them coming!

PS: for anyone who cannot get enough of Will's photos like myself here comes the first Aragon tower thread he did more than a year ago that I found back thanks to the search function working again (it was off for more than half a year) on the SSC forums
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=572962&highlight=aragon
haha i'd almost forgotten about that thread :) you can see that the thames clipper depot was right outside my window back then (it's been moved to just across the river from the o2 dome now)

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That's a real shame Wawd :( Thanks for all the great photos you've contributed the last couple of years.
you are most welcome - i'm so glad to be able to share my photos with interested people. i'll still have my camera and will just have to get out more to post updates ...

·
BLAND
8,868 Posts
:eek:mg:
Marvellous shots, Will, keep them coming!

PS: for anyone who cannot get enough of Will's photos like myself here comes the first Aragon tower thread he did more than a year ago that I found back thanks to the search function working again (it was off for more than half a year) on the SSC forums
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=572962&highlight=aragon
Nice one will! I hope its happy circumstances you are moving out. I hope we still remain in contact ... just in case you move to a higher locttion.

I wonder if anyone else will ever move to a well appointed apartment with wonderful views?

BTW hi Stefan. I am composing a response ;)

·
BUND
4,045 Posts
is aragon tower the tower from 'the tower'? If so, were you in that programme or do you know/spotted any of the guys from the programme?

In particular id like to know what happened to the two heroin addicts they featured but i guess you havent ever seen them!

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it is from "The Tower" documentary yes. however i wasn't living there then and i have unfortunately never met any of the interesting characters.

·
BLAND
8,868 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
this is a great time of the year, as the sun sets closer and closer to the main city cluster. this is from late May:

·
Divemaster!
6,699 Posts
Wawd you selfish mother f**ker! How about thinking of us poor lonesome forumers who don't live in London and can't see these great views, eh? It's alright for you, jetsetting off to sunny Milton Keynes, but what are the rest of us supposed to do without picture updates of this quality...have an intelligent discussion with Mulattokid and Eddyk...I don't think so!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts