Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,848 Posts
Ik ken deze jongeman, hij komt uit Italie. Ik heb hem geadviseerd hier een post te plaatsen, ik ken verder ook niemand in Den Haag. Dus alle hulp is welkom :)

·
Banned
5,848 Posts
Hi everyone, sorry for the English post but you can blame the guy who suggested me to do so :D

I am about to live for 5 months in Den Haag, studying at de Haagse Hogeschool, but I'm struggling to find a house.
I will arrive on Sunday 24/08 and I will have a temporary solution, but then I must be quick with my research.

First, DUWO only offered private apartments at a very high price (600-700).
Then, I registered on (and I'm paying) Kamernet.nl, which has plenty of interesting offers, I sent many reactions but I only got 3 replies, and all useless.
Now I'm going on with other sites, but they all want money for subscription and frankly I don't want to pay anymore for this kind of services.

So, if anyone here knows:
- someone with a room to let
- a student's house missing a roomate
- a decent agency/service who can show me some rooms (I can pay them, if there are results)
- a UFO landing in the middle of Het Plein, so that I can sleep in it
- any other way to find a place

...your help will be very welcomed (and you'll have a free beer).

This thing is going on since May, I'm at zero results, from tomorrow I'll have no internet and this is being a pain.
I just wrote to someone in The Hague who might be willing to help out. Just waiting on an answer....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts