Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out the quote from the Fire Brigade......fucking classic.:cheers:

Fire whips though bondage parlour
The AGE


A misplaced candle is believed to have started a fire that caused about $100,000 damage to a bondage and discipline parlour in inner Melbourne.

Metropolitan Fire Brigade crews were called to The Correction Centre in St David Street, Fitzroy, just after 10.15pm and contained the fire to a room on the second floor of the two-storey building.

An MFB spokesman said 18 firefighters "were tied up for some time but disciplined and controlled firefighting contained the blaze to one room on the second floor".

The establishment's staff and any clients had evacuated by the time MFB units arrived. No one was injured but much of the upper level was damaged by heat and smoke.

The spokesman said a lighted candle was thought to be the cause of the fire.

The fire was under control in about 30 minutes, Acting Commander Ala McLean told radionstation 3AW.

"It was fairly quickly controlled. It was a small fire. Once they gained access into the first floor area it was reasonably quickly extinguished," Mr McLean said.

AAP
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
460 Posts
And I thought you'd only get rope burns at such establishments...
 

·
Proud "Pricktorian"
Joined
·
552 Posts
Where was the candle misplaced, that's the disturbing question.....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top