SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the first Qatari 3D movie (Also available in 2D)... Sort of mysterious.

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Nice one!!! special last parts.
but who's the guy in the car? :D

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
^^ Halawalla, can u fix me up with the guy in the car? :D lol,the one that kept the box after Haroun's death :D

·
Banned
7,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Qatar and the UAE have been taking initatives to form a film industry. UAE already opened a few film schools; any idea if Qatar has planned any yet? Or do they already have one?

Have any long movies been produced or are they all short films?
Yes, the Doha Film Institute, also this year we had the 2nd Doha Tribeca Film Festival (which was pretty cool).

They are mostly short films, but now the industry is getting up, there are a few long movies but they are not very well known.

^^ Halawalla, can u fix me up with the guy in the car? :D lol,the one that kept the box after Haroun's death :D
:lol:, Wow you want to be with Prince Mooda !!!!?! :eek2:

·
Son of the cedars
7,958 Posts
Yes, the Doha Film Institute, also this year we had the 2nd Doha Tribeca Film Festival (which was pretty cool).

They are mostly short films, but now the industry is getting up, there are a few long movies but they are not very well known.

:lol:, Wow you want to be with Prince Mooda !!!!?! :eek2:

What's wrong with being with a prince ? :D

·
2,424 Posts
People always wonder what the film is about.. They show it in the cinema, with the trailers.. And i joke around and say its Bahrain's bid for the World Cup/Olympics 2062! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts