Skyscraper City Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Shbeek hai? I would love a massage of love from a hot iraqi lady.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
رئيس الوزراء;91900111 said:
Nice.. for the first time since pre-2003 a group of girls are standing together and the vast majority are non-mu7ajjabat!! (+80%) This made my day. :D Very hopeful for the future now.. ;p

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Wtf chounz why would you like to see girls non muhajibat that makes u happy?. You shouldnt care whether they cover them selves or not. What should make you happy is their personality and their actions, if their actions are pure and which is helping the development of iraqs future that you should be happy! Not because they cover them selves.. u upset me :(

·
Sumeri
1,957 Posts
Wtf chounz why would you like to see girls non muhajibat that makes u happy?. You shouldnt care whether they cover them selves or not. What should make you happy is their personality and their actions, if their actions are pure and which is helping the development of iraqs future that you should be happy! Not because they cover them selves.. u upset me :(
It's good because it demonstrates a lack of coercion by both parents and the authorities.

It's also good because it means they don't take religion seriously, but that's another matter.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
I dont know what ur intentions are bro. But I only see it as a success if the parents or anyone else is forcing them to do so. I want a free society where the human being chooses for himself. Habibi Theres nothing wrong with taking religione seriously, because that statement opens doors to the questions 'whats seriouse to you? Whats ur interpretation of seriouse? Hiw seriouse is seriouse?' I see it as, you can become however seriouse u want as long as you dont hurt anyone and commit good for your country. I knowany seriouse religious people who have done amazing stuff.

·
Allahu الله اك
219 Posts
sumerian, they want this for their own pleasures and desires. they don't care about women freedoms.

·
Registered
5,626 Posts
Sumerian it's good because it means that these girls now feel safe enough to walk around their city with no hijab on without having to worry about militias terrorising and harassing them.. (I'm sure it still crosses their mind though)

No one should be forced to dress in a particular way and this shows that freedom is increasing in Iraq, albeit slowly and despite the fact that every now and then we are reminded that retards are still in control; both on the streets and in government, they're the same people really. (the emergence of the emo issue)

·
Sumeri
1,957 Posts
sumerian, they want this for their own pleasures and desires. they don't care about women freedoms.
You really think that? There are more than enough slutty girls in the world, I don't need to look for them in Iraq. In fact, here in London there is an ample supply of women desperate to show as much as they can.

On the contrary, I would hope Iraqi women preserve their dignity and dress and behave modestly, but it must be their choice to do this.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Yes now thats a diff issue. Ur right, no woman should be scared to wear what she wants outside. She has every right to her freedom of expression.

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Just to add, I think there should b limits. Eg. No woman should come out with a bikini or half naked. no way do I want some girls to show the world what iraqi woman represent. Anyway I know most iraqi woman would be against such exposure.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts