SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sup LA forumers! I'm flying to LA on the 24th. I'll be looking forward to seeing the city again and checking out the nice sites.

I'll be in LA for a week and be visiting Vegas as well. After that, I'll be heading to NY.

One more thing, how's the climate there right now?

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
^ Welcome "Chucky~Ducky" to the greatest city on planet earth......... Well you know what I mean. It's a bit chilly in the evenings and mild 72 in the day. Leave the winter gear at home and bring your spring wardrobe to LA. I really can't answer for NY.

I take it we are all getting souveniers from Honk Kong ........ Yay!!!!!

·
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm finally in LA staying again in good ol Culver City :) Just got a new camera so I'll be taking alot of pictures :)

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
WANCH said:
I'm finally in LA staying again in good ol Culver City :) Just got a new camera so I'll be taking alot of pictures :)

^ Are you going to hit up Jolibees in Carson???

·
skyscraper maniac
1,982 Posts
If anything, come prepared to look at a forest of cranes all throughout LA county. There's like 20 cranes in total! Enjoy the nice spring whether.

·
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ferneynism said:
^ Are you going to hit up Jolibees in Carson???
If I have the time. I'll be commuting most of my time here and Carson is pretty far from Culver City.l

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
So what happened to your pix you took with your new camera. I know you took some from the plane flying over Los Angeles, right?

·
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ferneynism said:
So what happened to your pix you took with your new camera. I know you took some from the plane flying over Los Angeles, right?
I didn't take pics from the plane since I arrived at LA at night. But I took photos of Hollywood, Melrose and Venice Beach. Unfortunately I don't know a place where I can upload my pics hopefully in Kinkos.

I'm in Hollywood right now. Be taking pics :)

·
Shaken, never Stirred
8,014 Posts
WANCH said:
I didn't take pics from the plane since I arrived at LA at night. But I took photos of Hollywood, Melrose and Venice Beach. Unfortunately I don't know a place where I can upload my pics hopefully in Kinkos.

I'm in Hollywood right now. Be taking pics :)
^ Photobucket.com, that's what (Botox) showed me and it actually works....

·
17,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ferneynism said:
^ Photobucket.com, that's what (Botox) showed me and it actually works....
I have a photobucket account. But I need a wiring for my digicam.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts