condos
beaches
world known hoods
excellent skyline with the beach

but specialy HOT GIRLS

·
Registered
731 Posts
I'm gonna go against the grain here and say...

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

This is only going to turn into another pissing match.

·
i live for this!
37 Posts
Miami is best known for its different cultures and ethnicitys all mixed in to one cohesive group. It is known for a fun city with great night life. Great party town with extremely exotic women and a beautyful skyline.

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
hot girls,hot girls,hot women,good cars,cuban food, condos,beaches,world known hoods,excellent skyline with the beach,
but specialy HOT GIRLS
Wow...spoken like a true gentleman (with a Lord of the Rings Avatar).
One day, you will get one of those hot girls...providing the 12 sided dice lands on the right number.

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
idiot u forgot to mention hot girls
Ive lived in Miami..Washington state, South Dakota, and Minnesota and Ive never found a shortage of beautiful women..ever. They are everywhere. Right now I live in a small town and work in a nearby town that is larger..in all about 90,000 combined and I can tell you there are so many beautiful women here that any more would be torture to an old married guy like myself :eek:hno: So I would really not consider that something that makes Miami stand out because that is something pretty much everyone has.

·
Banned
1,737 Posts
Ive lived in Miami..Washington state, South Dakota, and Minnesota and Ive never found a shortage of beautiful women..ever. They are everywhere. Right now I live in a small town and work in a nearby town that is larger..in all about 90,000 combined and I can tell you there are so many beautiful women here that any more would be torture to an old married guy like myself :eek:hno: So I would really not consider that something that makes Miami stand out because that is something pretty much everyone has.
Agreed that every place has nice looking people. Though i bet all of the people in here like 'latin' girls so to them Miami has the hottest girls since there are alot of latin people.

·
Savior of Gondor
1,505 Posts
More praise for Minnesota huh?

If you read the post the praise is on all the places I have lived. Seriously I have never lived anywhere where I couldnt find an attractive woman. Praise for Minnesota? Yes, its a great place.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts