radnička te ruka stvorila
Živi srečna u slobodi,
ljubav naša nek te vodi

Jugoslavijo, Jugoslavijo!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Thanks Mila! ;)

Hahahahhaha!! wow ... I think your trying to kill me with Yugo-Nostalgija hhahaha.... anyways ... offcourse beautiful pictures of OUR great YUGOSLAV cities ;) but it's TITOgrad not Podgorica hehhehe (you should know that)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I meant by my joke. ;) Maybe I'd not have forgotten it if it was still mapped under it's proper name.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yugoslavia will return in some form or another, I don't mean that as a message of salvation - there will also be other wars, I'm sure.

But once all the former Yugoslav states are in the European Union, we will be forced to work more closely together - to "team up" about issues that are important to us. Slovenia may or may not participate in this, it depends on how much leverage Croatia holds over them in the years to come; it could be very little, or quite a lot.

I think it may even come, in some form, as we attempt to enter the European Union.

·
Banned
1,680 Posts
Croatia, leverage over Slovenia?:lol:

Heh...Slovenians are actually proposing construction of a tunnel under Croatia, to Serbia, so they do not have to pass through "that" country on their way to Guca Trumpet Festival 2005:D

Seriously, i think its stupid to exclude Slovenes from anything. Yes, they may have the work ethic of Germans, but in the end, they are Balkanians and Slavs, just like us.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No, I didn't mean for us to exclude them...but they're so closely linked with Austria, and Central Europe...who would you choose? ;) Your crazy, drunken cousins or the rich family with the backyard pool. :D

·
Registered
533 Posts
MIMICA said:
Yugoslavia...Man, that sure lasted long. ;) :D :rofl:
Mimica what are you laughing at?? Bosnia apart of Yugoslavia was rich, beautiful, prosperous, and you could go any country in the world... look at it now.. i am thankful there was that short time of Yugoslavia when BIH was at peace... I think BIH today is like a mini-Yugoslavia.. I just hope it lasts longer :)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
yugoboy said:
Mimica what are you laughing at?? Bosnia apart of Yugoslavia was rich, beautiful, prosperous, and you could go any country in the world... look at it now.. i am thankful there was that short time of Yugoslavia when BIH was at peace... I think BIH today is like a mini-Yugoslavia.. I just hope it lasts longer :)

If you have ever heard the saying, "learn from your mistakes". That is what ALL of Ex - Yugoslavia has been doing, and I can tell you now, there WILL be no war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Personally, the only thing that is missed from Yugoslavia is the football team, and the fact that it was soo powerfull. :yes: Other than that, I'm absolutely happy with the fact that Bosnia and Hezegovina separted, and that it will amount to better when independant...

·
Maре
52 Posts
MIMICA said:
If you have ever heard the saying, "learn from your mistakes". That is what ALL of Ex - Yugoslavia has been doing, and I can tell you now, there WILL be no war in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Personally, the only thing that is missed from Yugoslavia is the football team, and the fact that it was soo powerfull. :yes: Other than that, I'm absolutely happy with the fact that Bosnia and Hezegovina separted, and that it will amount to better when independant...
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

·
Maре
52 Posts
MIMICA said:
OK? :dunno:
It just funny that you say it will be better independent when we are already moving towards a reunion, in a different form of course. I am bassically reiterating what Mila said, but there is nothing independent about the course that we are all taking, in an economic sense at least...the closer we get again, the better things will get, thats hardly making it on your own...it has already started, free-trade agreements have been signed, most of ex-Yu will join EU together (especially BiH and SCG) and once we are in the EU we will be forced to rely on each other, once again...we might as well make a confederation right now so we can at least build up a football team :lol:...and BTW, it will never be as good as it was in SFRJ; think about, no one worked, but everyone was paid, was able to travel europe and had a car...the only downside is that it was YUGO, but you can't have everything...:cheers:

·
Registered
572 Posts

·
Son of Lee Marvin
271 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts