SkyscraperCity banner

21 - 40 of 3673 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Since we're developing so fast, maybe we'll have these next year, then we can even sneak on to our beloved northly neighbour when they are sleeping..:

:lol:

·
Banned
5,549 Posts
ahhh..Milo-la la propaganda.....(overpassed even the Soviets for the tales)

·
Banned
5,549 Posts
Tell that to Pejoni, as Kosovo getting F-117 in its arsenal, or getting an airforce of its own, is clearly a joke.
Believe it or not...Rep.of Kosova army in the near future...will be strong and its military will include modern western produced weapons..tanks ect...and not like some countries near us which still use Russian crap weapons.

·
Montenegrin
5,516 Posts
Believe it or not...Rep.of Kosova army in the near future...will be strong and its military will include modern western produced weapons..tanks ect...and not like some countries near us which still use Russian crap weapons.
I did not say anything about Kosovo having an army...just joked about F-117 plane. Airforce is another thing, as Kosovo is 100km across, and commercial airliner would overflew it in 5 minutes, let alone fighter jet. Pilot would violate another country's airspace before he could light the afterburners, thus it is not feasible.

Small countries, regions or territories usually dont have fighter jets of their own. Slovenia, which is a rich country, pays Italy for protection of its airspace.

·
Montenegrin
5,516 Posts
So Pejoni should tell that to Pejoni? ;) It clearly isn't a joke thread and this doesn't refer to you alone.
I didnt pay attention, so I missed the fact that the same person who jokes about Kosovo aquiring jet that is not in operational use any more - reminds me not to joke... :nuts:

·
32,083 Posts
Oh please kids (many of you), grow some freaking brain cells ... and actually use them. :|

·
Banned
6,133 Posts
Hehe :lol:

Mujota vë në siklet Shutanovacin

Nga Express më 29.04.2009 në ora 15:33

Në Stamboll të Turqisë u hap Panairi i 9 të Ndërkombëtar i Industrisë Ushtarake, në të cilin po merr pjesë Ministri i Forcës së Sigurisë Fehmi Mujota dhe Komandanti i FSK së gjenerallejtënant Sylejman Selimi.

Në panair i cili organizohet nën patronazhin e Ministrit të Mbrojtjes së Republikës së Turqisë Vecdi Gonul, po marrin pjesë mbi 80 shtete të ndryshme të botës në nivel të ministrave të mbrojtjes dhe shefave të shtabeve të forcave të armatosura.

Në hapjen solemne të panairit mori pjesë edhe Kryeministri i Turqisë Taip Erdogan, ndërsa në prerjen zyrtare të shiritit atë e shoqëruan Ministrat e Mbrojtjes së shteteve pjesëmarrëse në mesin e të cilëve ishte edhe Mujota.

Në shenjë pakënaqësie për pjesëmarrjen zyrtare të ministrit të Forcës së Sigurisë së Kosovës, ministri serb i mbrojtjes Dragan Shutanovac, në momentin kur Erdogan i ministrat pjesëmarrës për ta prerë bashkërisht shiritin dhe për një fotografi të përbashkët, e braktisi sallën në shenjë proteste.

·
...i Maliqit...
2,587 Posts
No its not...its going to be as well armed as the Royal Canadian Mounted Police:

·
...i Maliqit...
2,587 Posts
My comments are 100% correct. You think anyone is interested in arming the Kosovo army with anything more than an Ak-47? Don't be ridiculous.

The articles posted here themselves say the heaviest weapon they will have is an....brace for it....80mm mortar.

Nobody is interested in arming Kosovo...pure and simple. It will be a glorified police force just as it has been. And there's nothing wrong with that. NATO will stay there for the next foreseable future...and you have more important things to do than to get tanks and airplanes :)nuts:)

·
Banned
6,133 Posts
My comments
...are idiotic, as usual. No-one needs your antagonistic attitude here and much less your smarty-pants comments. Just as a note regarding your functional illiteracy: the 80mm mortar is the heaviest thing in this contingent of gifts by the US government. But you don't bother reading, just defecating as much as possible.

·
Road Whorrior
7,071 Posts
^^^lol, ai pislliku e ka zakon te flase me arrogance, ja kane bere verejtje 1001 here por ne ceshtje ushtarake ka gjithmone te drejte, ai thjesht iu pergjigj postit te Shqiptarios qe ishte pak....hippy :p

·
Registered
3,069 Posts
My comments are 100% correct. You think anyone is interested in arming the Kosovo army with anything more than an Ak-47? Don't be ridiculous.
They already use AK-47 and M70s, so they dont lack any of these rifles. What we will get is what other Balkan countries whant for their troops, that is modern weapons/equipment and creat a professional armed forces. We are building it from the ground, just as we did to our police force who I can compare to any of our neighbors and none of them would be any better.

The articles posted here themselves say the heaviest weapon they will have is an....brace for it....80mm mortar.
The article doesnt state it will never possess heavier weapons, this is for the period of 2-3 year.

Nobody is interested in arming Kosovo...pure and simple. It will be a glorified police force just as it has been. And there's nothing wrong with that. NATO will stay there for the next foreseable future...and you have more important things to do than to get tanks and airplanes :)nuts:)
Why would they arm us? We can arm ourself, just as we armed and equiped our police force with 8000-strong men. Exactly we have more important things, then why do you make a fool of yourself?

21 - 40 of 3673 Posts