SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 1474 Posts

·
User Registered
4,819 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just though id open a new thread for this one because i can't find the old one.

Proposed
Height: 146m, 478ft
Residential
198 flats
Floors: 48
* Alternative proposals of 14 and 20 floors have been mentioned for the site as well as a 48 floor tower.

Any new news please let me know

·
Registered
326 Posts
There has been no news for many months West, I doubt this thread has much point to it as it stands, but the tower proposal is a good one nonetheless.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Accura_Preston said:
Because its a good idea and people can have a drink in the middle of a modern CBD next to the water and us shirefolk can have picnics :tongue:

O.K. Just so long as you don't bring your herd of sheep along with you. :cheers:

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
Blabbernsmoke said:
:laugh: I'd have thought you'd have them in bed with you Accy.
I assume you believe a hotel should be built here too? A ludicrus suggestion when you consider that the Raddison and the Malmaison are only a few hundred yards away. I'm pretty sure none of them allow pets.

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
Blabbernsmoke said:
Wow, you're a psychic sheep-shagger. I hadn't considered the merits of having a hotel there actually. In the light of their rules it looks like you will have to join your woolly concubines in their pens. :naughty:
**** it... I'll go to Manchester instead :D

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Accura_Preston said:
I assume you believe a hotel should be built here too? A ludicrus suggestion when you consider that the Raddison and the Malmaison are only a few hundred yards away. I'm pretty sure none of them allow pets.

Pets?, I was thinking more on the lines of 'Mate'.

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
kung_fuzi said:
YIPPEEEE!
Since your so dissappointed to see Liverpool's tourism figures fall by one person, I'll go to the first forum meet after the GCSE's... but I want Coke! :evil:

BTW, I've just thought of a great inner city sheep pen: the Princess Dock Car Park! Its so crap for cars so it should be for sheep instead. The stupid creche idea should be turned into a Ye Olde Sheep Inn Beerhouse.

1 - 20 of 1474 Posts