SkyscraperCity banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
| First post will be dedicated to latest renderings and building info |

Name: one20fourth
Height: 7 floors / 77 FT / 23 M | 15 floors / 167 FT / 51 M | 25 floors / 273 FT / 83 M
Usage: 386 rental residential units / 2,100 SF ground floor retail / 547 space parking garage
Renderings:

·
Ça va?
3,755 Posts
Mr Jones, where did you get the renders? I've been looking for this since I saw the information for the first time on the Flagler Village facebook page. This is great news! Construction is support to start this fall. Do you have any information about "The Pearl" project as well?

Looks like it could be less than two blocks from the potential future site of the FEC Railways station and across the street from a potential Wave stop.
It's actually right on it. There's a stop on NW 4th St between NW 2nd AVE and NW 1st Ave.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,120 Posts
Is there anything over 500 feet tall planned for downtown Fort Lauderdale?

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Is there anything over 500 feet tall planned for downtown Fort Lauderdale?
No :( The tallest building in Broward County is currently in Hollywood (Diplomat). It is the only building to break 500ft here.

·
Ça va?
3,755 Posts
One Eleven Broward with 514ft but that lot has been grassed and emptied for almost a year now. The tallest in the city is Las Olas Riverhouse with 452ft.

·
One Brickell CityCentre
13,120 Posts
No :( The tallest building in Broward County is currently in Hollywood (Diplomat). It is the only building to break 500ft here.
According to the World Almanac and Book of Facts, the tallest building in Broward County is the Beach Club Tower 2 at 505 feet in Hallandale Beach. The Westin Diplomat is 444 feet according to the same source.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
According to the World Almanac and Book of Facts, the tallest building in Broward County is the Beach Club Tower 2 at 505 feet in Hallandale Beach. The Westin Diplomat is 444 feet according to the same source.
You are correct Sir! Thanks for clearing that up. They are pretty much two blocks apart. I would love to see the something break the 500 mark in downtown Fort Lauderdale though.

FYI there is a transmission tower in Hollywood that is 943ft high.

·
Registered
378 Posts
You are correct Sir! Thanks for clearing that up. They are pretty much two blocks apart. I would love to see the something break the 500 mark in downtown Fort Lauderdale though.

FYI there is a transmission tower in Hollywood that is 943ft high.
There are several transmission towers on the Miami Dade/Broward County line.

·
Ça va?
3,755 Posts
Just saw for the second day in a row a boring truck (Nodarse is the geotechnical company) taking samples on this lot. Also, several stakes have been placed throughout the lot. Moving to construction? Anyone knows?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts